Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Suffers From Severe Traumatic Brain Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he pulls through never really was a fan of Superman but boxing is one big family
    hopefully he pulls through and makes a recovery. Shouldn’t be fighting top competition at 41 coming off a war anyway in my opinion. If anything He should have fought Kovalev then relinquished the belt.
    Also what’s taking so long for those Vada test results? How long do they usually take?

Comment

That's terrible, I've watched many of his fights over the years and you never want to see it happen to any of these brave men. It's also rare that this happens to such a big name like Stevenson. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
        In that case karma will come for you for celebrating somebody suffering life changing injuries.
        Yes. And the theory of "karma" is used by scummy people to justify their ****ty nature.

Comment

Hope he pulls through, although looks like it will be a miracle to come out of this unchanged, even if he does, he's never boxing again

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT
            Hope he NEVER recovers. Pure scum deserves all of this. Karma always comes around...
            You sound like a miserable little punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              And that’s why you’re in the red and your life is ****ed up. You can tell too lmao. You get no respect here or in real life lmao.
              https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/pound...as-a-pimp/amp/

There is no justifying such atrocity. Educate yourself before you embarrass yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT
                Hope he NEVER recovers. Pure scum deserves all of this. Karma always comes around...

With a comment like this it says a lot about you and where you are in life.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                  With a comment like this it says a lot about you and where you are in life.
                  https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/pound...as-a-pimp/amp/

I simply believe in justice...

Comment

I think he’s going to be like the G-Man

Comment

Bet this whole ordeal has Floyd seriously rethinking his own comeback although his style of fighting is totally different still anything can happen....

Comment

Working...
                      X