No announcement yet.

Wilder v Fury Estimated to Have Done Over 300,000 Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What twisting of facts? On the Wilder conference call Showtime said by the end of business day today (west coast) the projections will be available. End of business day on the west coast is 5pm, which is 8pm here on the east. Copp tweeted this at 8:35pm which is 35 mins after end of business day west coast time.

Are both of ya'll really that ******?
    I'm not getting in a name calling game with you.

But SHO said the first batch of numbers will be released today....Not that they are releasing the numbers. The numbers get released by the cable distributors. It doesn't mean Coppinger's source is SHO, or they are putting they name on the early numbers. Simply put a public trading company like Showtime can't release the numbers. You don't know for a certainly Coppinger's sources was someone at SHO. Therefore your title is misleading and should be changed. And even if Coppinger has a source at Showtime, the thread title is still misleading as they aren't the ones releasing the numbers.

Comment

Who is that girl?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        This success will guarantee us a rematch. Too much money to be made!!

It is going to happen for sure.
        Absolutely, they would be dumb not to do a rematch. Wilder is set to make more money against Fury in a US PPV in primetime than he would against Joshua in the UK. Heck, it isn't even a guarantee it would be SHO PPV since Hearn would want it on DAZN.

I really think they will be pushing for a million in PPV buys in the rematch. Should be a no-brainier.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          If break even was 250k they had 4 and 3 mil guarantees, Wilder and Fury might make 5 mil each.
          Filed purses are bogus. Stop being an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Great news! Dunno why anyone would want this to fail. Hopefully the rematch does even better and HW boxing continues its resurgence especially in the most prosperous and relevant market.
            Yeah modern boxing “fans” are baffling. This was an intriguing match between two huge entertaining personalities who’s styles blended to give great drama.

I think Fury will do well to keep his face out here because more and more people are talking about him. A re-match would likely do double.

Comment

That's pretty good in my book n

Comment

So showtime says numbers could be available, the reveals them but asks not to be mentioned?
                Companies leak their own stories all the time. Standard procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  I'm not getting in a name calling game with you.

But SHO said the first batch of numbers will be released today....Not that they are releasing the numbers. The numbers get released by the cable distributors. It doesn't mean Coppinger's source is SHO, or they are putting they name on the early numbers. Simply put a public trading company like Showtime can't release the numbers. You don't know for a certainly Coppinger's sources was someone at SHO. Therefore your title is misleading and should be changed. And even if Coppinger has a source at Showtime, the thread title is still misleading as they aren't the ones releasing the numbers.
                  And I'm not getting in a dumb ass back and forth with you about ****** ****. None of us on here are real journalist. I choose to say Showtime because I can put 2 and 2 together. I'm done with this conversation. Dont' reply to me about this ****** **** no more

Comment

Look like Wilder is getting a 30% offer for Joshua then.
                    Hearn's job, when speaking publicly, is to lie, to fool idiots like you.

If Wilder vs Fury does 333,000 buys, that's the equivalent of one million buys at UK prices. And that doesn't even take into consideration the actual UK buys for this fight. At 333,000 buys, Wilder has a lot of leverage and there's no way he'd take less than 40% and would probably want 45%.

Comment

And I'm not getting in a dumb ass back and forth with you about ****** ****. None of us on here are real journalist. I choose to say Showtime because I can put 2 and 2 together. I'm done with this conversation. Dont' reply to me about this ****** **** no more
                      Damn, that got you triggered like THAT? It wasn't even that serious but alright.

Comment

Working...
                      X