Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder v Fury Estimated to Have Done Over 300,000 Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 320K exceeds any UFC PPV barring McGregor at this point. They've seen 100K buys a few times in the last year or so..

Comment

• Really good numbers Wilder is on his way to becoming a legitimate star

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        They went from 1.3M to 1.1M buys. Wilder-Fury II would be looking to do the opposite.
        Except the second fight was made available to be purchased through stream, and the 1.1 M didn't include that. Not only that, but the price point was $10 dollars higher. And let's be real, both guys did the bare minimum in promoting the rematch as most of the drama was about the failed drug test from Canelo in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
          Sciputo 2009 said it would be close to 1 million doe. He said easily over 500k doe. I said all along 300-350k is where it would end up and looks like I was right.
          Quit lying, you were just copying what I was saying .

Comment

• A little disappointing, for sure, but not as disastrous as it could've been.

Comment

• Originally posted by rolshans View Post
              A little disappointing, for sure, but not as disastrous as it could've been.
              What were you expecting this PPV to do?

Comment

• More than I thought it would do. I didn’t think it would do over 200k.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
                  I think the whole "judging controversy turns people off" is waaaaay overblown. Canelo-GGG was hugely controversial and it didn't hurt the rematch whatsoever..
                  It sold less.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    What were you expecting this PPV to do?
                    Originally 250k. But after the final press conference and weigh-ins? I don't know...I kinda hoped more people would jump on.

Comment

• Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                      Originally 250k. But after the final press conference and weigh-ins? I don't know...I kinda hoped more people would jump on.
                      I mean for two "unknown" guys in the states I'd say 350k buys or whatever it ends up being is pretty damn good.

Comment

Working...
                      X