Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG feasts on sub par fighters for years = Gets praised. Wilder does the same....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    Fury was lucky that Wilder was injured
    Jahahahhahah, I love the excuses as they come in.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      No, he vacated because he wouldn't face GGG at MW. He needed to be on drugs first.

That's your narrative but that isn't reality.

That's like me saying Golovkin fought Vanes because he is chicken **** and isn't confident he would beat Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
        Sit your stupid ass down.

So you wanted Canelo to face 30 year old GGG while Canelo was 22 or something?

Canelo is a young ass dude. He was busy fighting Lara, Trout, Cotto, Mayweather before hand. Sorry he couldn't get to GGG while he was still growing into a 54lber and barely old enough to drink.

Who was GGG facing when he was 22/23? You dont know do you?

Ill tell you, he was facing some Russian cab driver and winning goats for a prize back in mother Russia.
        At 22/23 GGG was barely a middle weight and an amateur. In 2000 he fought as a light welter, then a light middle, then in 2003 at MW. At 22/23 Canelo was a legit 154lber and a pro for 6 or so years. Thats a big difference.

Do you remember when GGG said "anyone from 154-168"? That meant Canelo too. But it's odd how everyone equates that to GGG wanting Ward when ward was a LHW. No one mentions canelo do they?

Hes young. Hes green they said. Bull****. 6 years of pro experience? It doesnt matter how old you are. It also doesnt matter when you learn to box.

Canelo was and will always be much closer in weight than GGG was to Ward. But only "fans" think GGG is the duck eh?

Your comment is dumb as ****

Btw. Congrats for owning that a "young 22 year old canelo" with as many years pro experience as a 30 year old GGG would have lost. You played yourself. Even in his prime with all his skills hes hardly better than GGG. Quite hilarious indeed.
        Last edited by R-Hand Southpaw; 12-06-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
          Really, you need explanation? I thought it was common knowledge.

-Bashing Canelo for fighting Khan only for GGG to fight a Welterweight shortly after.

-Bashing Canelo for calling out G to fight him at 155, while defending G for demanding 164 for Ward.

-Bashing Canelo for saying he vacated the WBC MW title because of business reasons, while praising G for allowing to get stripped for business reasons.

-Bashing Canelo for not fighting Mexican style, then praising G for not fighting Mexican style in the rematch.

There's actually more, but I'm sure we all know the hypocrisy and double standard here.
          Amir Khan has a history of being knocked out and wasn't a substitute for the Eubank fight that fell through. Eubank didn't go through with the fight. The purpose of the fight was to fight in England and broaden Golovkin's fan base. Brook actively called put Golovkin he was available had no history of being fragile and the fight was still held in England. Kell Brook is much larger than Khan and probably weighted the same as Golovkin in the ring. Khan started out as a lightweight. Brook as a Welterweight.

Yes Golovkin didn't fight Drev but again the circumstances are different. Canelo was supposed to fight Golovkin because Golovkin stepped aside to allow the Cotto Canelo fight. Golovkin got screwed over by Canelo when he failed his test and the May 5 fight was hastily arranged and finally got done after a change in opponent and venue. The circumstances were much different.

Ward and Golovkin. I don't approve of catchweight fights if there is a title involved. The fight didn't happen and personally I think it was a load of BS from both sides. Having said that Canelo fought above his weight class multiple times as a JM and got away with it. People were sick and tired of his weight cheating and spoke out.

Mexican style?? Please tell me your interpretation of what Mexican style is.

Comment

That's like me saying Golovkin fought Vanes because he is chicken **** and isn't confident he would beat Derevyanchenko.
            He didn't fight Drev because he wasn't confident that he wouldn't suffer a cut, broken nose, or another injury that would put the rematch in jeopardy. There is no doubt he would have beaten Drev. There was too much money at stake.

Comment

So that's why he vacated and got caught being on drugs, after MOVING DOWN from 164.. Makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                Yea, i know about his olympic past. It was all over his boxing dna in the Canelo fight.

Too much of a pu55y to fight Canelo like a man.

Against Vanes he's all smiles post fight interview. "Lob to provide big Drama Show Mexican style"

Against Canelo its Eastern European jabbing trying to win on points style.
                Jabs don't count in real boxing. Only power punches. Actually if you jab someone it counts as minus 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  gets disrespected by those same boxing fans and media members. lol

They are really similar actually. Both lost when they stepped up in competition as well

Both lost. Well... I think Golovkin was on the wrong side of the decisions in both fights but Wilder didn't lose to Fury officially or unofficially IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                    Dumb thread.

People here just hate GGG because the guy is white. That's it.

They dont mention that he was the champ the whole time and people, especially Canelo, avoided him until he was 36 which in boxing years is ancient and he still lost. One loss, one draw. Dude went life and death.

Why didnt GGG fight any champions! Because he was the champ! But nah, lets ask GGG, who is maxed out at 160 and small at 168 to fight Ward who was at 175, and NOW rumor has it could fight at HW.

Yeah, let's ask Crawford to fight Froch at 168.

Such dumb ass logic. Peoples opinions change when the name changes. That's the dumbest most fangirl **** I've ever seen. Real people keep it consistent
                    so sad what whites have to go through In this world, so much oppression

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                      At 22/23 GGG was barely a middle weight and an amateur. In 2000 he fought as a light welter, then a light middle, then in 2003 at MW. At 22/23 Canelo was a legit 154lber and a pro for 6 or so years. Thats a big difference.

So basically 22 year old Canelo decapitates 22 year old GGG. Got it.

In real life, when they actually met, Canelo draws GGG via counter punching, 1st fight.

In real life, 2nd fight, Canelo backed GGG up, took apart his body, rearranged his face and took his soul that he doesn't even want a rematch.

If they met a 3rd time, GGG would honestly get embarrassed and will be a terrible fight for him now that Canelo has him figured out.

So to recap, Canelo wins out everytime.

Canelo >>>>> GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X