Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG feasts on sub par fighters for years = Gets praised. Wilder does the same....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    why do I have to vote in a poll??
    go on record larry...don't be shy.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      go on record larry...don't be shy.
      this is the internet, everyone is looking at our posts right now

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        this is the internet, everyone is looking at our posts right now
        I bet you skipped the canelo ggg polls too huh

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
          Lmao, what the hell is rep power lol

Nothing I said was off the wall, inaccurate or false.

GGGoons are the biggest hypocrites in boxing, and their love for Golovkin is quite embarrassing.

I didn't think it was possible to outdo Pacquiao fanatics, but you guys did! Lol

The double standard you guys use is really pathetic to say the least.
          Please explain the double standard. This should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Please explain the double standard. This should be interesting.

Really, you need explanation? I thought it was common knowledge.

-Bashing Canelo for fighting Khan only for GGG to fight a Welterweight shortly after.

-Bashing Canelo for calling out G to fight him at 155, while defending G for demanding 164 for Ward.

-Bashing Canelo for saying he vacated the WBC MW title because of business reasons, while praising G for allowing to get stripped for business reasons.

-Bashing Canelo for not fighting Mexican style, then praising G for not fighting Mexican style in the rematch.

There's actually more, but I'm sure we all know the hypocrisy and double standard here.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
              Dumb thread.

People here just hate GGG because the guy is white. That's it.

They dont mention that he was the champ the whole time and people, especially Canelo, avoided him until he was 36 which in boxing years is ancient and he still lost. One loss, one draw. Dude went life and death.

Why didnt GGG fight any champions! Because he was the champ! But nah, lets ask GGG, who is maxed out at 160 and small at 168 to fight Ward who was at 175, and NOW rumor has it could fight at HW.

Yeah, let's ask Crawford to fight Froch at 168.

Such dumb ass logic. Peoples opinions change when the name changes. That's the dumbest most fangirl **** I've ever seen. Real people keep it consistent

Sit your ****** ass down.

So you wanted Canelo to face 30 year old GGG while Canelo was 22 or something?

Canelo is a young ass dude. He was busy fighting Lara, Trout, Cotto, Mayweather before hand. Sorry he couldn't get to GGG while he was still growing into a 54lber and barely old enough to drink.

Who was GGG facing when he was 22/23? You dont know do you?

Ill tell you, he was facing some Russian cab driver and winning goats for a prize back in mother Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                Who was GGG facing when he was 22/23? You dont know do you?

Ill tell you, he was facing some Russian cab driver and winning goats for a prize back in mother Russia.
                He was fighting in the olympics, rėtard.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  People hate GGG because of his dumbass fans and the hype behind him generated by the boxing media.

whats the difference between wilder and GGG in terms of resume? Not much

lmao
                  The bold: Yes sir, that's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                    -Bashing Canelo for saying he vacated the WBC MW title because of business reasons, while praising G for allowing to get stripped for business reasons.
                    No, he vacated because he wouldn't face GGG at MW. He needed to be on drugs first.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      He was fighting in the olympics, rėtard.
                      Yea, i know about his olympic past. It was all over his boxing dna in the Canelo fight.

Too much of a pu55y to fight Canelo like a man.

Against Vanes he's all smiles post fight interview. "Lob to provide big Drama Show Mexican style"

Against Canelo its Eastern European jabbing trying to win on points style.

Comment

Working...
                      X