Andre Ward has completely triggered the LDBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    Can’t do it bro
    I always thought Loma is already black. No white guy can move like him. His momma gotta be black.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      Those guys actually have a podcast or channel on youtube? Is it popular?

Why would anyone chose to listen to it. They're clearly not boxing fans. They want Ward to say Wilder won..even if he doesn't think that. If he doesn't think Wilder will want the rematch, why shouldn't he be allowed that opinion?

Sounds like they admitted to lying about whatever they said about Ward in the past too.
      It baffles me why people invest time into a sport when they are clearly not real fans. It can't be enjoyable.

If they are a channel surely they don't have many subscribers?
      Why listen to guys who are basically admitting to saying stuff they don't really believe but what they want to believe.
      There must be better content out there.
      very popular. a lot of people have the same views as the callers in the video thats why channels such as losers den, dontaes racist nation, barbershop conversation and black fight fan tv are getting so many viewers cause theres many people with that racist mentality. this forum is flooded with them too. theres many many posters on here who ive not seen cheer on any fighter other than those who are black, or who have been beaten by a black fighter

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        very popular. a lot of people have the same views as the callers in the video thats why channels such as losers den, dontaes racist nation, barbershop conversation and black fight fan tv are getting so many viewers cause theres many people with that racist mentality. this forum is flooded with them too. theres many many posters on here who ive not seen cheer on any fighter other than those who are black, or who have been beaten by a black fighter
        Black fight fan tv is not a racist. The others are though and fake boxing fans go there because the want to be told how to think and are racist as you said.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I dont see why not, team Bruvvas has a lot of depth at that range, meanwhile us Stiffs only got Horn. Oh well, I thought Bromachenko had a nice ring to it
          yeah it do!!..if y’all can make a deal with the Mexicans and obtain Nelo...since we don’t have what they might be asking for...y’all might have to give them GGG or Krusher...then we can package Tank, Easter, Porter, Broner and Crawford or Spence(not BOTH) for Loma, Nelo and Fury

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            I always thought Loma is already black. No white guy can move like him. His momma gotta be black.
            Loma can literally box circles around a mfer!!...I love his style

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              I wonder how many folks all of the sudden think that Andre lost to Kovalev in the first fight and won by a bogus stoppage in the 2nd fight? Lol!

Comment

Don't care about all that extra stuff, but Ward questioning Wilder's willingness to fight a rematch was wrong of him, simple as that. Especially when he has been in similar situation.

Comment

The only reason for anyone have Wilder winning that fight is for racist, nationalist or financial reasons.

Disgusted by these people defending the decision and saying Wilder won.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    Spence is a hard mofo tho I **** with Spence.
                    He lost me when he said Loma only P4P because he's white, I liked his humbleness and was but he ruined it there and then.

Just no need for that.

Crawford all the way now especially after all this Spence talking about staying on his side of the street and the last meeting the two had Crawford looked hungrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                      Apparently, Andre Ward is a "coon," for not sucking off Deontay Wilder. Got some grown ass man talking about "gimme the fucking gat." This video has some footage of their group chat. This shit is disgusting.

shucking and jiving!

Whaddup RippChud and SilverMiles.

Comment

Working...
                      X