Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward has completely triggered the LDBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy ***** lol first its **** floyd now Ward.

Comment

lol. i thought 'thaboxingvoice' was bad enough. this is actually so bad its nearly good

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        First off the best scene in creed 2 was andre getting dropped dead
        Damn motherphuker some people ain't seen the move yet SMH

Comment

A lot of IGNORANT stuff being said right now off of PURE EMOTIONS! I'm a fan of a lot of those channels so it is disappointing but what I'm hearing from some of these guys is making me lose respect for them big time. Pretending to be flat out Delusional about what was seen in that ring doesn't HELP Wilder, if anything it hurts him if you just suck up to him and tell him "He Was Robbed By Jack Reiss Slow Count" "He Didn't Get Out-Boxed" "He Broke His Arm Before Camp" "He Came In 209lbs"

But this is how boxing is across the board, fans now make excuses for who they like and if you don't agree with them in Ward's case then you're a "Sell Out" "You're Not Black Enough Your Father White" "You Lost The 1st Kovalev Fight (even though I defended you and said you won previously )" "You Retired So That You Wouldn't Have To Face These Young 175 Fighters". They not hurting Ward Legacy, they're making fools out of THEMSELVES and showing a serious Lack of Integrity and they only cover boxing with OTHER MOTIVES that has nothing to do with boxing! They're using boxing for "Cultural Reassurance" is what I call it, same as a lot of the FAKE Eastern Europeans on this forum.

It is all BAD for boxing and it just divides people and I'm NEVER EVER getting involved with that BS! Respect to BlackFightFanTV and BlueBloodSportsTV for being brutal honest and not being afraid to say that they thought Wilder lost while others pretend to be delusional because they ran their mouths before the fight and Wilder didn't deliver what they predicted so it is deflect mode at this point
          Last edited by sicko; 12-04-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Wtf is the LDBC and why do people here keep talking about it?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              LOL, Barbershop Conversations is the worst. He has gone right off the deep end. I think he wants to be Wilder's side chick or something. "All the protecting I did for Andre Ward, and he treats our community like this?"
              Lol

They think they protect fighters.

Andre Ward is one of the best fighters of his era. I don't think he needs protection from some fat guys sat in their parents house, making webcam videos in their cum stained pants.

They should probably go get a job and stop thinking they have some relevance. They sound ridiculous. Grown men too, i'd understand if they were 14.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Wtf is the LDBC and why do people here keep talking about it?
                It stands for losers den bigotry club

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  Damn, it's pretty cringeworthy to.listen to people making fools of themselves and think they are 100% in the right. What does LDBC stand for again?
                  Licking Deontay's Black ****

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    A lot of IGNORANT stuff being said right now off of PURE EMOTIONS! I'm a fan of a lot of those channels so it is disappointing but what I'm hearing from some of these guys is making me lose respect for them big time. Pretending to be flat out Delusional about what was seen in that ring doesn't HELP Wilder, if anything it hurts him if you just suck up to him and tell him "He Was Robbed By Jack Reiss Slow Count" "He Didn't Get Out-Boxed" "He Broke His Arm Before Camp" "He Came In 209lbs"

But this is how boxing is across the board, fans now make excuses for who they like and if you don't agree with them in Ward's case then you're a "Sell Out" "You're Not Black Enough Your Father White" "You Lost The 1st Kovalev Fight (even though I defended you and said you won previously )" "You Retired So That You Wouldn't Have To Face These Young 175 Fighters". They not hurting Ward Legacy, they're making fools out of THEMSELVES and showing a serious Lack of Integrity and they only cover boxing with OTHER MOTIVES that has nothing to do with boxing! They're using boxing for "Cultural Reassurance" is what I call it, same as a lot of the FAKE Eastern Europeans on this forum.

It is all BAD for boxing and it just divides people and I'm NEVER EVER getting involved with that BS! Respect to BlackFightFanTV and BlueBloodSportsTV for being brutal honest and not being afraid to say that they thought Wilder lost while others pretend to be delusional because they ran their mouths before the fight and Wilder didn't deliver what they predicted so it is deflect mode at this point
                    Great post. I lost a lot of respect for them as well. No point in tuning in if you're not going to get an at least somewhat unbiased opinion. It's to the point where I already no what they're going to say before they say it.

Comment

One guy makes a video and now we're talking about the LDBC monolithically?

Comment

Working...
                      X