Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you love boxing, you should root for Joshua. Listen to the crowds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you love boxing, you should root for Joshua. Listen to the crowds.

Listen to that crowd during the Wlad fight. Nobody got that sort of pop at Heavyweight since Holyfield in that Tyson fight.

Joshua is great for boxing in the UK. Not Fury.

American HW Boxing is dead anyways so no need for Wilder to do well.

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
    Listen to that crowd during the Wlad fight. Nobody got that sort of pop at Heavyweight since Holyfield in that Tyson fight.

i always root for the better man to win...

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post

Never on my life have I ever see a post that suck balls like this.

Comment

Everyone will be converted eventually, do not resist any more, just let Sweet Caroline in and start chanting to the first 5 seconds of Seven Nation Army. The drunker you are the better. Only through Edward Hearn can you find boxing salvation. The virus has spread to America and there is no stopping it now, in the end you will all be Hearnlings.

Comment

Let’s root for all these guys. They all provide entertainment at a great risk to themselves.

Comment

Joshua has been great for UK boxing. The atmosphere at his fights are unlike anything else.

That said, Fury made is possible for guys like AJ to pick up belts and be in big fights. Fury changed the landscape v Wlad and has just basically done it again by beating Wilder (unofficially).

AJ might have the popularity, but if he wants to be no.1 then he needs to see Fury. AJ's best win is a Fury leftover and all his belts are the ones Fury never lost in the ring.

Fury is the best thing to happen to the HW division in years in terms of shaking it up and making it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
              Joshua has been great for UK boxing. The atmosphere at his fights are unlike anything else.

That said, Fury made is possible for guys like AJ to pick up belts and be in big fights. Fury changed the landscape v Wlad and has just basically done it again by beating Wilder (unofficially).

AJ might have the popularity, but if he wants to be no.1 then he needs to see Fury. AJ's best win is a Fury leftover and all his belts are the ones Fury never lost in the ring.

Fury is the best thing to happen to the HW division in years in terms of shaking it up and making it interesting.
              LOL you do know fury was banned for 2 years by the british boxing authorities for steroid abuse? Do you? So how can he be the best thing to happen to the HW division FFS? Why is he getting a free pass from utter fecking morons like you? I dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                LOL you do know fury was banned for 2 years by the british boxing authorities for steroid abuse? Do you? So how can he be the best thing to happen to the HW division FFS? Why is he getting a free pass from utter fecking morons like you? I dont get it.
                You're just mad because Fury is considered back at the top of the division and it outshining AJ in actual boxing terms right now.

Just schooled the man who AJ suggested the fans go train to fight if it's that easy.

It's not about getting a free pass. It's about one man proving himself in the ring. AJ is happy to dine out on beating an inactive Fury leftover.

For the record, i like AJ but he and his team seem more than happy to exploit his casual fanbase who don't know any better and let him keep fighting C level fighters and 40 year old men, as long as it fills stadiums and sells PPV. Good luck to them, nice work if you can get it and don't care about truly beating the best.

Comment

I love to watch boxing and I root for the boxer I like the most in and out of the ring no matter which country he is from. I could give a *** less about the crowd. I don't go to fights live anymore anyway and all my fight watching is done in my living room. Boxing is dead in America anyway?????? Tell that to all the American champions who come to your island and knock your best fighters out. The best Eastern European fighters relocated to the USA not England because they know the USA is the most important boxing country. I do like AJ best of all the heavyweights but not for your reasons. AJ is a good exciting champion who fights top challengers twice a year. He does his talking in the ring with his fists and is quiet and humble outside the ring. He doesn't brag his ass saying he is the best heavyweight in history all the time as both Fury and Wilder do until I am sick of both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post

Wrong. If Fury wants to call himself number 1 his lineal highness needs to beat AJ who right now is the A side and the number 1 heavyweight in the world. Fury has his wins over Wlad and unofficially a win over Wilder. AJ has a KO win over Wlad, a KO over champion Martin, a win over champion Parker and KO wins over top contenders Whyte and Povetkin. AJ's body of work is better than Fury's body of work in far less fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X