• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
    Fury will be in even better shape.

I'd favor him to KO Wilder early

Comment

Throw the right and follow it up with a left hook or a jab to finish in a combination. Fury gets out of harm's way when he bends to his right when Deontay throws. Leaving Fury as a non threat offensively

Comment

Fury wins the rematch comfortably. Wilder cant box. All he has is right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Throw the right and follow it up with a left hook or a jab to finish in a combination. Fury gets out of harm's way when he bends to his right when Deontay throws. Leaving Fury as a non threat offensively

Wilder changes the angles on his shots. It's harder than it looks.

Wilder will land.

Only this time Fury chin is diminished. Fury's psyche in the rematch will also have a shadow of PTSD.

He was in awe of Wilder's power.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            Fury wins the rematch comfortably. Wilder cant box. All he has is right hand.
            All Duckingson had was a left and we all saw how that ended up.

Comment

I am now a Fury fan after that fight. He's a good man.
              I hate either fighter to lose. Fan of Wilder too. Heavyweight fighting is back. Fury must lean on Wilder on the Ropes pound his ribs put his weight on him them go to the center of the ring and box. Tie him up, land shots and put that weight on him. Then he gets the decision by utilizing the weight and size advantage and wear out Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                We are back to square one of a rookie been KOed. You guys said this same thing prior to the first match and we all saw the outcome.

Wilder was lucky to still be called a champ. Had fury remained focus in the 12th and avoid that KD, even the judges will not be able to help wilder.
                It is what it is.

I thought the same thing, man.

First fight- "Fury gets destroyed early." Fury manages to last the distance and win the fight in many people's opinions.

Rematch- "Wilder has him figured out now(despite losing). He'll beat him the rematch! I swear!"

People are crazy, bruh.

Comment

Anyone who understands boxing knows Wilder will never beat Fury . Fury clowned around this time and was rusty, in a rematch Wilder will not improve he's already at his peak.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

I thought the same thing, man.

First fight- "Fury gets destroyed early." Fury manages to last the distance and win the fight in many people's opinions.

Rematch- "Wilder has him figured out now(despite losing). He'll beat him the rematch! I swear!"

People are crazy, bruh.
                    The highlight of the match-up is wilder's only chance of victory is a punchers chance.
                    He felt like crying when Fury got up. Am more angry with fury for allowing that KD. His corner knew he was winning on the cards, they should have told him not to engage much and dance around to frustrate wilder.

He had the belt on his hands and threw it away.

Comment

He will be even fitter and faster and more careful of those bombs...he only got caught because he made a mistake by clowning around with his hands down trying to slip shots with his head down moving straight back. He shouldn't play around with a big puncher like that and knows it now

Comment

Working...
                      X