Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson's Condition Changed From Critical To Stable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    What kind of pussie are you? Making lite of a boxers health. Man shut your hoe f@ggot ass up.

To come at ANY boxer in this serious situation is a bytch move. I would smack you myself but I know your pussie just by your comment
    Lighten up, the scumbag is gonna be fine. He'll retire and go back to his old job of pimping out and beating up teenage girls

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Good, get him in with Kovalev in May
      LOL, dude is not fighting again

Comment

While there's been a lot of hate for Stevenson,I don't see anyone volunteering to get up on the cross to take Jesus' spot either.Everyone's got dirt including yous.I feel for the guy who won a world title in his first championship fight but can't really enjoy it because of what happened.As long as nothing untoward there, it's a bummer.Rather as my grandmother used to say, "If you have nothing good to say about a person,say nothing."

Comment

Lol some people here are trash

He says regretfully what the girls have been able to endure.

Adonis claims to have "cleaned up" around him since.

[...]

Even if he refuses to admit it, Adonis beat the girls, confirm the two victims. "I think he did it to obey orders; to prevent Fox killing us. It was to protect us from the worst, "says the one who forgave him.

"The guys were also manipulated in there. Not just girls, "adds one of them.

At the time, Adonis was often in the gym. "I think it was his escape. He may not admit it, but I think he too was afraid of the boss, "says one of the victims.
          Last edited by iNixus; 12-02-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

It was beautiful seeing him knocked out that way. He ain't superman. Haha. Now the light heavyweight division won't be on hold. He never tried to unify.

Comment

You a real piece of ****. The man has done his time for his crime so his debt is paid, and earned his chance in life.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Lighten up, the scumbag is gonna be fine. He'll retire and go back to his old job of pimping out and beating up teenage girls
                  The man paid his debt to society and earned his second chance in life! stop being a hoe *****!

Comment

Quite a few not too smart posters in this thread...

Stevenson's condition changed from critical to stable, but he is still in coma.

P.S. Ok, he's in a "controlled sedation" now. I guess it's better than a coma.
                    Still it's kind of obvious he will never box professionally again.
                    Last edited by minemax; 12-03-2018, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
                      Quite a few not too smart posters in this thread...

Stevenson's condition changed from critical to stable, but he is still in coma.

P.S. Ok, he's in a "controlled sedation" now. I guess it's better than a coma.
                      Still it's kind of obvious he will never box professionally again.
                      Nah, he's still in a coma. Controlled sedation is just Yvon Michel way of avoiding trowing the word coma around to much. They will wake him up in about 24 hours and assess the damage and there is a high probability there will be lasting effects.

Comment

Working...
                      X