Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Robbery was worse: GGG/Canelo I, or Wilder/Fury???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Canelo/GGG x2. At least Wilder was able to score a knockdown and make it close. GGG was clearly robbed in both fights, especially the first one.
    Agreed, good post

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
      So out of 3 judges only one had it for GGG 115-113. Other had it 114-114 and the last was a corrupt card. The two real cards had it 6-6 and 7-5 so it was a close fight by those professional judges.

Yet you say that fight was "one of the biggest robberies ever"...not consistent with any legitimate scorecard as acceptable scores were 8-4 GGG, 7-5 GGG, or 6-6. Definitely not seeing the "robbery" part of it all...
      Let’s just keep it simple. The pride of Eastern Euro diehards can’t stand the power of post indigenous colonialism that Mexicans bring to the table. Mexican flag is gangsta! It’s an American Eagle putting a snake in its place. We know the K2 gang were all snakes

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Neither were robberies, they were close fights.

Pac vs Bradley 1 was a robbery.
        I scored the 1st GGG v. Canelo fight 8-4, the same that I scored Pac v. Bradley I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Are you kidding. Anyone who is upset at the fact that GGG/Canelo wasn't one of the biggest robberies ever just doesn't understand boxing.

Wilder dropped Fury twice. That's 4 points by itself.
          This, great post

Fury v Wilder I was not really a robbery

Comment

• Both have huge for and against arguments but if I've gotta have my arm twisted then I'd have to say G.. without a K.O, G was never gunna get a decision and everyone knew it..

The judging was awful in both fights and the judges simply sign the card and move onto the next fight. These guys are just as criminal as a ped user with the scoring.... some of the scores we see makes you wonder if these guys have got their eyes painted on.. you can get 2 cards of similar marking for one guy and then the third has the other guy up by 4/5 rounds..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
              Both have huge for and against arguments but if I've gotta have my arm twisted then I'd have to say G.. without a K.O, G was never gunna get a decision and everyone knew it..

The judging was awful in both fights and the judges simply sign the card and move onto the next fight. These guys are just as criminal as a ped user with the scoring.... some of the scores we see makes you wonder if these guys have got their eyes painted on.. you can get 2 cards of similar marking for one guy and then the third has the other guy up by 4/5 rounds..
              All 3 judges in both fights must not know boxing as well as these armchair warriors...I mean all the judges (besides Byrd) had it 115-113 or 114-114 for both fights yet these armchair thugs "know better".

Okay. Makes sense XD XD XD
              Bunch Page Boxing Goat STREET CLEANER
              Mexican Bidness Lomadeaux

Ghost Dempsey is too childish to legitimately participate in a discussion so I'm hoping m the mentions can be more objective
              Last edited by UNBANNED; 07-16-2020, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• I had GGG winning 115-113 and I had Fury winning 114-112.

Um...............

Comment

All 3 judges in both fights must not know boxing as well as these armchair warriors...I mean all the judges (besides Byrd) had it 115-113 or 114-114 yet these armchair thugs "know better".

So longs you know your place.. it's all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                    Not even close (or shouldn't be). Nelo vs GGG 1 is only a robbery in GGGs fans eyes (and yes, experts can be biased).
                    90% of everyone including experts agree that Canelo didn't win more than 4 rounds so it's not just a GGG fan opinion.

Consensus is that the fight was a robbery, so in turn it was.

Comment

All 3 judges in both fights must not know boxing as well as these armchair warriors...I mean all the judges (besides Byrd) had it 115-113 or 114-114 for both fights yet these armchair thugs "know better".

Bunch Page Boxing Goat STREET CLEANER
                      Mexican Bidness Lomadeaux

Ghost Dempsey is too childish to legitimately participate in a discussion so I'm hoping m the mentions can be more objective
                      meanwhile.. ... .. ..... you have a huge red karma bar

Comment

Working...
                      X