Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Just read an article that Stevenson was in protective custody when he did his time, basically where the child molesters and child pimps go for protection. Also just read another article that's a few years old that Stevenson told some teenage girl to take it up the ass or else he would beat her senseless.

Even hardened convicts don't like that sort of crap.
    He is literally the lowest of the low human being. Absolute garbage. And we have grown men on this forum with daughters defending him simply because he boxes and had a world title, DISGUSTING. He should of been in prison for 30+ years. ***** him.

Comment

• Adonis is now in a stable condition as per Yvon Michel (Promoter)

https://twitter.com/yvonmichelGYM/st...73119662567424

Comment

• Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
        Adonis is now in a stable condition as per Yvon Michel (Promoter)

https://twitter.com/yvonmichelGYM/st...73119662567424
        this isnt looking good for my “nail in the coffin jokes”.

That’s sad.

Comment

• I didn't know anything about Stevenson's previous history but regardless, taking that out of the equation, this is a huge sore eye for boxing. Stevenson is highly popular in Canada, one of their most popular Canadian boxers. To have someone like that turn up like this only stains further boxing's reputation of being such a dangerous sport.

I think that is one of the hardest things to watch in boxing. You can cheer on your favorite fighters and like their personality in and out of the ring, but in any given moment during a fight, they can get hit in a way that separates them for life from the person they used to be. It's scary how this can happen to any of our favorite fighters at any given moment.

Comment

• Glad to hear he's now close to being in stable condition. I hope he makes a full recovery and can live a normal life. Karma is for weak-minded people, and as far as I know he has never killed anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
              Glad to hear he's now close to being in stable condition. I hope he makes a full recovery and can live a normal life. Karma is for weak-minded people, and as far as I know he has never killed anyone.
              Karma is nature taking its course on serving justice. He never killed anyone ok sure, So you defend child sex trafficking???? WOW.

Comment

• Damn how come i never seen these comments prior to his fights? And now he’s in critical and everyone is talking smack now

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  Lets be honest with ourselves. He is not a good dude, family life with him is probably not great either.
                  We cannot unequivocally say what is family life is like..

But's past is beyond troubling

Comment

• Sad regardless of his past. Feel for him as a human.

Comment

• Now that he's in stable condition I can rejoice in him finally getting knocked out.

I've wanted to see him get KTFO for years now, but never hoped for serious permanent damage to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X