Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk's Trainer Atlas Calls 98-92 Score For Stevenson 'Criminal'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk's Trainer Atlas Calls 98-92 Score For Stevenson 'Criminal'

Oleksander Gvozdyk trailed on two of the three judges' cards when he secured his 11th-round knockout of southpaw WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson on Saturday night before "Superman's" stunned partisan fans at Centre Videotron in Quebec City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nearly robbed him like they did fury

Comment

The WBC want certain people (Adonis,Wilder etc.) to hold their titles hostage. You can only win if you KO them what Gvozdyk luckily did. Sadly Fury didn't had the power at the end to bomb Wilder away.

Comment

imagine if gvozdyk did not ko stevenson. there would have been two high profile robberies in one night. this sport is truly corrupt and a joke. nothing can save it. donald ***** should do the right thing and completely outlaw and ban boxing forever. put it out of its misery for good. this is a dumb joke sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          imagine if gvozdyk did not ko stevenson. there would have been two high profile robberies in one night. this sport is truly corrupt and a joke. nothing can save it. donald ***** should do the right thing and completely outlaw and ban boxing forever. put it out of its misery for good. this is a dumb joke sport.
          The WBC is the most corrupt one. Last night was the perfect example.

Comment

Damn they got some bullshet scorecards in Canada too!
            I had it 6-4 Gvozdyk at the time of the stoppage.
            But to be fair the referee had two no-calls. Once when Adonis got dropped and once when Gvozdyk should of been dropped had it not been for the ropes but according to the rules if a fighter is held up by the ropes it's considered a knock down and Gvozdyk was clearly held up by the ropes.
            But regardless, great win for Gvozdyk and I can't wait to see him in a unification bout.
            He definitely has boxing skills and power!

Comment

They need to implement new rules to judging —their has to be a way to curb these consistent fails.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                The WBC is the most corrupt one. Last night was the perfect example.
                Something needs to be done.Olympics getting rid of boxing for good because of corruption. Donald ***** needs to do the same. this is no longer a sport. this is a corrupt circus.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  You can't force people to see what's right in front of their faces sometimes. I think a bunch of the people on here work in the industry and are paid to paint narratives, just like politics. You can see it happening already with people bringing up AJ and ducking Wilder, Fury, etc. and saying there will be no rematch. They want to draw the people's attention away from the blatant setup they all witnessed last night. Of course there is going to be a rematch and of course it will result in keeping Wilder protected from AJ for at least another year. The narrative needs to be formed early though before people start seeing through the smokescreen.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    You can't force people to see what's right in front of their faces sometimes. I think a bunch of the people on here work in the industry and are paid to paint narratives, just like politics. You can see it happening already with people bringing up AJ and ducking Wilder, Fury, etc. and saying there will be no rematch. They want to draw the people's attention away from the blatant setup they all witnessed last night. Of course there is going to be a rematch and of course it will result in keeping Wilder protected from AJ for at least another year. The narrative needs to be formed early though before people start seeing through the smokescreen.
                    i hope boxing is completely and utterly banned before we see any narrative. this is not a sport. no honesty. no respect. nothing. i will make it my complete mission to see boxing banned for good.

Comment

Working...
                    X