X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Deontay got robbed!

Fury could easily. I mean easily have a KO Loss now. 99% of the time in his state, it would've just been waved off.

He is thankful. Look at how happy he was with the draw. He knew for a fact he was KOed.
    Why are his fans crying?
    Gtfoh. 'Knocked dead' fighters don't get up and rock their opponents. He may have lost due to the knock downs but sit here and act like he didn't handle himself extremely well. Everyone of any importance scored Fury winning 6 rounds or more.

That's coming from someone who thought Wilder would easily own Fury. Go look at my previous posts.

Comment

i want you to give me the last instance that Jack Reiss told a fighter to walk from point A to point B after a KD.

he literally created this brand new protocol where he says to Tyson, "Walk from over there to there."

Let Tyson have as much time to walk off the KO as possible.

Hell Adonis Stevenson would've gotten up at that point and walk himself to the ER last night.
      HAD Fury walked on bambi legs he would’ve waived it off. As he himself probably couldn’t believed that dude got up. Refs job is to protect the fighters, that was like a 3-5 second walk, yeah that made such difference if the dudes was indeed KO!!! A knockout is when you don’t get up inside the count. A tko is when the ref decides to stop it. It would have been a tko had Fury didn’t appear fine after standing up. Even Bayless was giving Khan time when he ktfo by Garcia, asking left and right “are you okay Amir???!”

Comment

keep up with the debate mate. they completely cut out the WALK FROM THERE TO THERE bit where Tyson gets extra time for recovery.
        You want exact same moments there’s none. Loool. Tell me a fight where someone got hurt badly the previous round and saved by the bell then got the Doctor called the next round then for check up then?!!! Tell me the last time that chit happened????

Tell me a fight where Bayless waves off triple nut shots????

LOOOOL. And u complaining about a walk over there loooool.

Comment

• LOL OP no offense but you sounding delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by evets View Post
            Yes two is multiple.

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            yes it is.

go back to school.
            I can't believe I got into debating with idiots like these last night. I must have been so tired not to even close the daft cunts down.

Yes, if you want to be strictly literal, 2 is a multiple (of one), but no one - I mean NO ONE - uses the term "multiple" to describe two occurrences. Other than these two idiots in NSB.

You don't end up in hospital with "multiple burns", and the Doctor finds out it's just two.

You don't end up with "multiple stab wounds" after you've just been stabbed TWICE.

You don't find yourself in a "multiple car crash" when it's just you bumping into the guy in front.

"But.. but.. it IS a multiple car crash, doe. It was more than one."

FFS, these idiots even had me doubting myself last night.

Never mind "learn math", it was learning English that you fuckers needed to do.

Comment

• Wilder only ever had a punches chance even if the 2 punches he dropped fury with were the only punches he landed.
              Doesn't stop the fact wilder was schooled for 10 rounds. Even in rounds wilder dropped fury he was being schooled.
              But wilder only had a punches chance just like any nfl football player would have. But thing is a punche r needs to hope opponent don't get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Wilder only ever had a punches chance even if the 2 punches he dropped fury with were the only punches he landed.
                Doesn't stop the fact wilder was schooled for 10 rounds. Even in rounds wilder dropped fury he was being schooled

HOW WAS HE SCHOOLED? did Fury outland Wilder 3:1 or some ****? or did you give him rounds for shaking you phaggot

Comment

HOW WAS HE SCHOOLED? did Fury outland Wilder 3:1 or some ****? or did you give him rounds for shaking you phaggot
                  Feints = shaking.

The world of boxing in the head of Wilder fans (Windmillers).

Comment

Working...
                  X