Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fury Wilder fight wasn't a robbery. Fury had his chance to win...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wold say it was a closer fight than most had it because Fury failed to really do much with some of the advantages he created. He could have done a decent amount more with little risk and really put it to Wilder he was content to do just enough to win rounds in a lot of them. That is playing with fire in a judged sport where aggression is a factor that judges will use as a deciding factor in rounds that are pretty close.

Fury could have made it a lot more clear and that mistake is on him.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      You are either blind or an idiot if you think Wilder actually landed as many punches as he is credited with.
      Sure bubba. Let's pretend like it was hard to keep up with the punches now huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Damage control. I have more respect for those Wilder fanatics that thought Fury won, had this fight happened in the U.K. and the role was reverse, you lot would be crying like females. Fact is Wilder got lucky with the “Draw”, no need to sugarcoat it. So much for “Boxing fans”... Mayweather sat there and had the first 5 rounds to Fury.
        Post of the mutherfcukin year.

They're shameless. Malt Liquor and menthol cigarettes can't heal this wound fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmerai Khan View Post
          Alleluia!
          This is amazing! Someone mark down the day!!!! I know I can't believe that I've lived to see it! This is truly a blessing.

So unbelievable! You actually submitted a post that wasn't a 5,000 word to Marciano. You didn't even mention him. I'm astounded. And it was as ****** as your posts regularly are, so I know it's authentic.

I could win a million bucks playing the lotto, and still not feel so lucky!
          I really don't understand why you guys respond to me with nothing. There is nothing here but an insult. What does that say about you and I?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            I really don't understand why you guys respond to me with nothing. There is nothing here but an insult. What does that say about you and I?
            Two for two!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              I wold say it was a closer fight than most had it because Fury failed to really do much with some of the advantages he created. He could have done a decent amount more with little risk and really put it to Wilder he was content to do just enough to win rounds in a lot of them. That is playing with fire in a judged sport where aggression is a factor that judges will use as a deciding factor in rounds that are pretty close.

Fury could have made it a lot more clear and that mistake is on him.
              And if a frog had wings, it would snack its ass on the ground everytime it hops.

Wilder could've finished the fight, or simply boxed better to avoid having given up so many rounds.

There's nothing in the rules about "not doing what people think you should do". So be quiet.

Comment

And if a frog had wings, it would snack its ass on the ground everytime it hops.

Wilder could've finished the fight, or simply boxed better to avoid having given up so many rounds.

There's nothing in the rules about "not doing what people think you should do". So be quiet.
                What on Earth are you talking about, Fury didn't do much punching and really didn't land much of note for long stretches. That makes it hard to win fights. People bring up Mayweather or Hopkins but they usually landed more clean clear shots than what Fury did with their spoiling.

You think Fury won fine whatever but it is pretty easy to see how this ended up as a draw.

Comment

Two for two!?!?!?
                  Yes, that breaks the dichotomy does it?

Comment

Fury dominated. Sometimes nothing happened but he was controlling that too. He won 35 minutes of the fight basically.

At a push being an inept judge you can give Wilder 4 rounds and he still loses by two. I personally felt Fury won 10 rounds, 9 at least.

Comment

Bahahaha! Your ass isn't out of the booth at Waffle House long enough for the imprint to fade from the seat before you're right back in it. You've never competed at Fury's
                      You're using this alt for a reason. You're scared, lmao. That's why you typed this ridiculous, convoluted, armchair response lmao... Dumb ****! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X