Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch the fight with the sound off (Showtime commentating disgusting). Wilder won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    Besides, you have to BEAT the champ and take his belt. Did Fury do enough to warrant Wilder taking the L and losing his belt? In due time, the answer that most people will realize is NO.

You go on a long rant about Bias and then cap it off saying there should be a bias towards the Champ? "You gotta BEAT the champ" is just sum dumb quote someone said once. Id like you to try an explain what that statement even means as it pertains to scoring a fight? Maybe you think all close rounds should go to the Champ? Maybe the challenger has to win by two points? You don't think two men fighting in the ring should be given an equal chance? It should be an uphill battle for the challenger? If you think a round is even then score it even. I know you can something like its a way of showing respect for the champ and the champ gets the benefit of the doubt. But that's just ridiculous. If a judge thinks the champ lost by a c*nt hair then it's a loss. I mean if you seriously think their should be an implied bias, then where does it end? How much is too much? U have a right to think Wilder won, I have no problem with that if its what u believe.[/QUOTE]

No, but you clearly gave all the close rounds to the challenger. May I ask why? Because there were many close rounds..... and all Wilder needed was 3 of them to get the draw. Wanna explain smart guy?

Comment

Mike Tyson – Deontay Wilder is garbage. He’s nothing. He did nothing in the fight, just two knockdowns and thats it. I am supposed to show support for Black Americans because I am one too, but Tyson Fury should have won

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
        someone said something similar in the pub, "2 knockdowns, and 2 rounds, that's all he needs for a draw", something like that, took me a while to figure it out haha, i was like damn i wish i had one of those oldskool calculator-watches right now
        Easy mistake to make.

Two 10-8 rounds is a 4 pt edge, 2 more 10-9 rounds gives you 6 and 120-6 is 114, which is a common score for ties.

But, it's wrong since you get 8 points from the other 8 rounds.

I got confused because I missed a chunk of the fight, saw the first 3 or 4 riding home from a open mic and picked up the last 4 at home.

Comment

First off, you relying on wilder connecting is gambling at best. Fury will be better prepared. If you don't realise Front at has to have a better gameplay, pick his shots and basically box better - I can't help you.

As for the referee many will agree he did an awesome job. You should be commending him for at least a very great referee decision on furys second knockdown.

Comment

First off, you relying on wilder connecting is gambling at best. Fury will be better prepared. If you don't realise Deontay has to have a better gameplan, pick his shots and basically box better - I can't help you.

As for the referee many will agree he did an awesome job. You should be commending him for at least a very great referee decision on furys second knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I wholeheartedly agree. Paulie definitely had a horse in the race because he does commentating for British boxing broadcasts.
              Paulie is also going to favor the boxer since he couldn't knock my sister out. As stated in another thread it was a 13 punch difference. Can you make a case that Fury should have won, absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
                First off, you relying on wilder connecting is gambling at best. Fury will be better prepared. If you don't realise Front at has to have a better gameplay, pick his shots and basically box better - I can't help you.

No I will not commend a referee for putting a fighters life in danger. You do realize what separates a boxing match from a gladiator match to the death is a referee to protect the health of the fighters, right? His job is not to satisfy you key-board warriors sitting on your couches. What he did was irresponsible and dangerous.

Comment

Lol fury won. Even floyd had Fury sweeping the first 5 rounds

Comment

You are exaggerating - let's just stick to this knock down. Fury got up to our suprise, then wilder was the one who looked in trouble till the end of the round. Therefore, the referee was right in doing the count and therefore it was great refereeing. Case closed on this instance.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                      No I will not commend a referee for putting a fighters life in danger. You do realize what separates a boxing match from a gladiator match to the death is a referee to protect the health of the fighters, right? His job is not to satisfy you key-board warriors sitting on your couches. What he did was irresponsible and dangerous.
                      The referee did everything right. Fury got up and showed he could still walk, then went on to dominate the rest of the round.

I agree with Iron Mike Tyson.

Mike Tyson – Deontay Wilder is garbage. He’s nothing. He did nothing in the fight, just two knockdowns and thats it. I am supposed to show support for Black Americans because I am one too, but Tyson Fury should have won

Comment

Working...
                      X