No announcement yet.

Wilder is a very limited fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Two things, firstly I always laugh when American posters on here talk about other countries and shady decisions. Lastly and I mentioned this in the Ortiz fight, Wilder has now fell in love with his power, he doesn’t do anything else anymore. For a guy that has been out for almost three years to outbox you like Fury did tonight!!! SMH
    It's you Poms that are saying it's a robbery.
    Take a deep breath and realise the fight was a draw.
    You guys get upset easy.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
      I think that the Ortiz and Fury fights showed that Wilder has hit a ceiling both physically and mentally.

At 33 years old, I don’t see him getting any better in terms of his physical condition. Also, with 41 fights under his belt, I don’t really see him getting much better from a technical aspect.

He’s set in his ways, and changing things up may hurt him as much as it would help him.
      A large problem is that his 41 fights has largely been against very weak opposition. It's difficult to improve if ur facing opposition who won't test you. Since he has made the step up he has looked very vulnerable

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        You guys get upset easy.
        Yes a draw is stilla robbery when Fury dominated the fight and clearly won

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Yes a draw is stilla robbery when Fury dominated the fight and clearly won
          Just because he survived don't mean he deserved a draw let alone a win.

Comment

Go away troll, you clearly have no interest is conversing seriously

Comment

You guys get upset easy.
              Point to any of my post where I claimed “Robbery”?

Comment

No he actually won round by rounds and won that fight. Just because he “Survive” doesn’t mean was doesn’t deserve the decision neither. It’s you pom poms that are claiming he just “Survived”, he did more than survive in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  No he actually won round by rounds and won that fight. Just because he “Survive” doesn’t mean was doesn’t deserve the decision neither. It’s you pom poms that are claiming he just “Survived”, he did more than survive in there.
                  Don't mind that fool, he was one of the people who was ****ting on Fury before the fight. Hate it when people can't hold their hands up and say, hey I got it wrong.

Petty

Comment

The American Bermane Stiverne.

Comment

Working...
                    X