No announcement yet.

Wilder is a very limited fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder is a very limited fighter...

I don't want to hear any more complaints about home decisions in the UK and the rest of Europe after this farce.

I can see now why Joshua didn't want to fight Wilder in the US.

Fury rolled off the couch after 2 years of drugs and alcohol to completely dominate Wilder. It was shocking how 1-dimensional Wilder really is and worse still, the 6ft9 fat man looked far more athletic to. Wilder was physically exhausted mid fight.

Fury is likely to get better once he improves his fitness , can't really say the same for Wilder he has issues with this fitness and more alarmingly he has sever issues with his technique.

I can't see him lasting long against Joshua based on this performance. I don't see either beating Joshua

Heavyweight David Lemieux

Comment

Two things, firstly I always laugh when American posters on here talk about other countries and shady decisions. Lastly and I mentioned this in the Ortiz fight, Wilder has now fell in love with his power, he doesn’t do anything else anymore. For a guy that has been out for almost three years to outbox you like Fury did tonight!!! SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Two things, firstly I always laugh when American posters on here talk about other countries and shady decisions. Lastly and I mentioned this in the Ortiz fight, Wilder has now fell in love with his power, he doesn’t do anything else anymore. For a guy that has been out for almost three years to outbox you like Fury did tonight!!! SMH
        Yeah it's telling how reliant he is on his power. From a technical perspective he is very poor, the fact that a rusty Fury came back and schooled him and set a pace that Wilder really struggled with is quite frankly shocking

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Yeah it's telling how reliant he is on his power. From a technical perspective he is very poor, the fact that a rusty Fury came back and schooled him and set a pace that Wilder really struggled with is quite frankly shocking
          A lot of people always say he is technically poor, for whatever reason i don't see it that way. Maybe its because i was impress with him in the first Bermane stiverne fight from a technical point of view. But against Ortiz and Fury he has been outbox easily now, now sure if its because he is just looking for that one punch or what.

Comment

It is Wilder's own fault for agreeing to a stipulation allowing Fury however long needed to recover from a knockdown. First fight I am aware of where one fighter was barred from winning via knockout. That is why it wasn't in Vegas. Nevada wouldn't allow a fight with that in it.

Surprised the WBC broke their own rules and ranked Fury and sanctioned the bout when Fury wasn't in the their clean boxing program. Guy fails a test for anabolic steroids, refuses a test after that, doesn't take any tests for almost three years, announces the fight in August, makes it official and goes on a press tour in September, and finally signs up in mid-October. And they allowed a clause banning the ref from counting Fury out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              A lot of people always say he is technically poor, for whatever reason i don't see it that way. Maybe its because i was impress with him in the first Bermane stiverne fight from a technical point of view. But against Ortiz and Fury he has been outbox easily now, now sure if its because he is just looking for that one punch or what.
              That's because Stiverne is a very technically limited boxer and Ortiz and especially Fury are elite. Levels.

Comment

Wilder is losing every fight until you get knocked the **** out we always knew that nothing changed

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  I don't want to hear any more complaints about home decisions in the UK and the rest of Europe after this farce.

I can see now why Joshua didn't want to fight Wilder in the US.

Fury rolled off the couch after 2 years of drugs and alcohol to completely dominate Wilder. It was shocking how 1-dimensional Wilder really is and worse still, the 6ft9 fat man looked far more athletic to. Wilder was physically exhausted mid fight.

Fury is likely to get better once he improves his fitness , can't really say the same for Wilder he has issues with this fitness and more alarmingly he has sever issues with his technique.

I can't see him lasting long against Joshua based on this performance. I don't see either beating Joshua
                  I could not agree more I did not watch the fight but read the reports and I cant believe how one tracked Wilder is. This is why he has fought bums his whole career including Ortiz - I am not a fan of Furys but he clearly won this, lets face it most of the US know Wilder is a fraud (Accept for Fans on this forum) hence why he is not a draw.

The guys a fraud AJ would make easy work of him, they tried to create some cult about Wilder but he was shown up last night. The Fury should only fight a rematch in the UK he was robbed but no one expected anything less.

Comment

I think that the Ortiz and Fury fights showed that Wilder has hit a ceiling both physically and mentally.

At 33 years old, I don’t see him getting any better in terms of his physical condition. Also, with 41 fights under his belt, I don’t really see him getting much better from a technical aspect.

He’s set in his ways, and changing things up may hurt him as much as it would help him.

Comment

Working...
                    X