Collapse
No announcement yet.

how the **** did he get up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had to sleep him to keep Fury down, but when I saw his eyes were open, I knew he would get up but I was worried when I saw him fall... Emotional night.

Comment

Fury is a bad mfer, been saying this forever as people degrade this bad mfer, but glad to see he finally proved he's a bad mfer to some of you cats tonight.

This was more impressive then Joshua coming back from near death to Klitschko for me, which is something I thought was pretty f#cking impressive even if he didn't have The Undertaker recovery skills like Fury apparently has.

Respect to both cats tonight.

Comment

I actually think he was just ****ing with everyone, he looked out cold and then just rolled over and got up quick. I think he wanted Wilder to think he was gone but surprise him by getting up and ****ing with his head.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          seriously, his head bounced off the canvas and he was out cold??

the robbery kinda ruined the fact that notonly did he get up but he survived...and then hurt wilder/
          insane.
          They said his head bounced off the canvas but when I watched the replay of it (twice) I though he managed to keep his head above it. But anyways...he definitely looked out and wouldn't have bet a nickel he'd get up and not only that...win the rest of the round. My respect for him is greater than ever...and he's not even at his peak yet. He will be in even better shape for the rematch. He's tougher than I could have ever imagined.
          Last edited by jaded; 12-02-2018, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Amazing heart. Reminded me of Juan Manuel Marquez, got up from a vicious knock down ready to keep fighting and attack like a cornered animal.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Every time you see some ***** in boxing you think you've seen it all and then here comes this *****.

Comment

I have no idea. Amazing ****.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                    I actually think he was just ****ing with everyone, he looked out cold and then just rolled over and got up quick. I think he wanted Wilder to think he was gone but surprise him by getting up and ****ing with his head.
                    LOL i dunno about that dude, he was legit out

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X