Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD saved the day. rematch Wilder need to be fast the pace from round 1

Comment

• Just like when Jacobs beat lil G but lost because he got knocked down once 🥊

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        wilder was robbed. he won easily
        haha you stupid crack head he got owned by a big dope only rounds he won was when he put the 6th best british heavyweight down

Comment

• Tyson Fury is a great fighter

Comment

• Right about now, all the Wilder goons are eating their words. So much for your one sided beating. Fury beat him tonight and will beat him again.

Comment

• Well done Fury! I have given you some **** over the years but that was a hell of a performance!
              This fight ALMOST went how I thought (with Fury boxing well and being caught late) but I did not expect Fury to survive.

Comment

• This was a good fight to watch. Fury should of got the nod. The Uk rules the heavyweight division.

Comment

• Fury robbed of the victory. Deserves rematch in UK.

Comment

• Anyone saying Wilder won or deserved a draw should be ip banned for life. Other than the KDs, what rounds did Wilder win??? Even he knows he lost

Comment

• What a robbery. Wilder KOed Fury. The score 114-110 for Fury is not even possible. Mathmatically speaking.

Comment

Working...
                      X