• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aj beats both easily

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      this was not a robbery at all.

If this fight was in Britain, it would be waved off.

That fight could easily have been waved off. the way Fury fell stiff was horrid. Most of the times these KO's don't even need a count.
      hahahahahah I mean. I knew they would exist somewhere

Comment

• Everyone take a minute to clap Jack ****ing Reiss. How many refs would have waved that off after that second knockdown. Fury looked lights out but Reiss gave a full count and gave him the chance to get back up, when he looked out of it.

World class refereeing

Comment

• fighting is not a beauty contest.

it's a GOD DAMN FIGHT. it isn't about shoe shining.

Deontay WIlder beat Fury insane tonight. did you see that man at the post fight interview? THANK JESUS! GOD BLESS MURICA!

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            All I can say is **** Al Haymon. Rematch should be in the UK.
            why fk him? hes never even done an interview?????????

Comment

• The problem with Fury in some of those early rounds was that he wasn't landing much either which made it close. So it isn't crazy to see Wilder taking two of the first six rounds. And then another round after that was close plus the two KDs. Fury certainly was the superior fighter, but he needed a bit more offense in those early rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                I called it. It would be a bad decision and racist-Wilder fan boys would try to justify. Like British judges can't be corrupted or incompetent. You dumb motha****a.... get lost. Fury dominated the fight other than those two rounds and one was a hit behind the head. You're the type of POS who ruins boxing by accepting these bad decisions.
                You idiot I said Tyson won. I'm just not some woman to go about crying like you. The whole lead up to this fight I picked Fury to embarrass Wilder just like he did.

Comment

• Where's my props for calling and predicting the robbery? Even Floyd had it 5-0 when they asked him. Respect to him for keeping it real.

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    With 2 knockdowns it's not that clear
                    It really is

He got two 10-8 rounds (One of which looked like the result of an illegal punch)

I was struggling to give him any other round. How one judge scored it 115-111 is mind blowing

Comment

• I had it a draw after the last knockdown.
                      A lot of people had Wilder winning.

I can't call it a robbery when half the boxing media scored ot for both.

Comment

Working...
                      X