Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No logical way Wilder won this fight. 2 10-8 rounds? Sure. Did he win another round definitively outside of those? Nope. Fury dictated the range, his defense made Wilder look amateurish for the vast majority of the fight, he outjabbed him by a wide margin, landed flush right hands to keep Deontay honest, and even HURT Wilder after nearly getting his head taken off in the 12th. Considering the time he took off from the sport, to put in this kind of dominating performance (besides the KDs of course) after two fights against tomato cans, while still being soggy around the mid-section, just shows the MASSIVE gap in skill between Fury and Wilder. All credit to Deontay's power and all, but he literally got circles boxed around him tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      It's arguable that it's a KO 12 for Wilder.

His 1 punch >>>>>>> Fury's 10000 pitty pats.

Well we are all thankful you arent a judge.

Comment

• AJ would destroy Wilder

Comment

• Wilder did nothing the whole fight ... And as usual he relied solely on his power (Which is undeniable) to bail him out.

Where is the old school training, that teaches that the jab opens up everything in boxing. Mark Breland is doing a real crappy job with Wilder.

I don't know what kind of training (or lack of training) Wilder does, but its not working. He has, probably the most limited boxing arsenal of any Champion (ex-Champion) out there.

Horrible skill-set for a Professional and that fight just switched me, Wilder is not ready for AJ.

And Fury won that fight.

Comment

• Before this fight, I thought Wilder could beat Joshua, I doubt if he can now. He is a one trick pony, his power. Even Wilder fans have to admit, his “boxing” skills are limited. But I think when Fury gets in better shape he could beat both of them. Unique style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
              He sure threw more, but did he land ****?
              He missed A LOT. But on his big telegraphed punches. He landed plenty of left hooks (which he should have stayed with)
              And jabs.

Comment

• You know it's bad when you stop scoring the fight after the 9th.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  I called this.
                  good call mate i didnt think it would happen again after triple disgrace i am not even a fury fan but hes just easy beat that total hype job

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloPuncher1 View Post
                    That was my card too. 115-111 for Wilder is just criminal.
                    I usually don't get too crazy for bad decisions but this was a disgrace. I'm in ****ing shock

Comment

• Never said it was one side moron, I’m talking about what the Wilder fans said all along. That it would be a one sided affair.
                      Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      Wasnt one sided. Fury almost died. Plz stop. With that said it was no ****ing draw. Fury won that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X