Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mocking of the duck Joshua in the interview was hilarious. I want the next fight between Fury and Joshua, Fury will dominate the fight 11/12 rounds and will get caught by a K.O, he can't survive against Joshua.

Comment

• Absolute disgrace

... and they say judging in the UK is bad

Fury won, and it wasn't even close

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        The fight should have never gone to the cards in the first place. Jack Reiss was biased and partial towards Tyson Fury all night long. That was the longest ten count I've ever seen in my entire life.

Deontay deserved this victory by knockout because the referee tried to cheat him and that's why the judges scored the fight a draw because Fury should have been counted out.
        So judges can retroactively change their scores for previous rounds to counteract a perceived "injustice" in the last round?

115-111. Please tell us all which 7 rounds Wilder won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Falkano View Post
          They were not close at all stop talking rubbish. Wilder was more active but threw a lot less punches?!
          People like you are the real reason this sport is in the gutter. Trying to find excuses to justify these corrupt ****ers.
          Calm your ****. He threw more punches than fury. Go rd by rd not with your feelings and announcers. They landed damn near the same amount of punches but wilder threw more

Comment

• Again, ref let fury lay on the ground for 5 seconds without counting. It was a KO

Comment

• Joke of a decision. No way Wilder won more than 4 rounds. 114-112 Fury with the two knockdowns.

Wilder looked awful really, amateurish at times. No gameplan, wide telegraphed punches, lack of killer instinct, appeared exhausted more than once.

Fury deserved the win. He was the better fighter. Landed the cleaner punches, dominated with the jab and frustrated Wilder. Good but not great performance though: a lot of punches landed in Wilder's guard, too much clowning, arm punches, couldn't crack and egg, got decked twice.

Last but not least, good job by the referee for not waving off the fight in the 12th when we all thought Fury was out cold. A lot of refs would have stopped the fight.

Comment

• And Joshua is supposed to be ducking Wilder? He is garbage technically. No wonder they didn't want to fight in the US.

Comment

• I don’t kno man was a good fight but I think they both in on a set up to get an. **** no I don’t like aj just being honest

Comment

• It's arguable that it's a KO 12 for Wilder.

His 1 punch >>>>>>> Fury's 10000 pitty pats.

Comment

• Exactly this was some de la Hoya nut hugging by the announcers today

Comment

Working...
                      X