Collapse
No announcement yet.

No fcking excuses when Fury loses......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fcking excuses when Fury loses......

Tired of the myth that Fury was inactive for 2+years. Fury was in training for Klitschko rematch up until September 2016, and began training for Seferi in early 2018, so the guy was really only out the gym for a little over a year, if that.

Yea he got fat and snorted drugs. What fighter doesn’t? He’s had two tune-ups. You step into that ring, no excuses, especially with all that shyttalk.

Tired of this loudmouth getting a pass for being a fatass cokehead and getting credit for fighting “mental health”.

At least Ali had a good reason for being out the ring. What's this guy's reason? Being a fat ass wanker?

No fcking excuses when the Gypsy Queen gets laid out.
    Last edited by O Prophet; 12-01-2018, 09:32 PM.

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
    Tired of the myth that Fury was inactive for 2+years. Fury was in training for Klitschko rematch in August 2016, and began training for Seferi in early 2018, so the guy was really only out the gym for a little over a year, if that.

Yea he got fat and snorted drugs. What fighter doesn’t? He’s had two tune-ups. You step into that ring, no excuses, especially with all that shyttalk.

No excuses when Fury falls like timber. Tired of this loudmouth getting a pass for being a fatass cokehead.
    Tonight is the test for both IMO.

Comment

I agree. He had his rounds, he is in shape.

I think Fury by points but who knows. I can see Wilder sparking him the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Tonight is the test for both IMO.
        I agree with this also

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I agree. He had his rounds, he is in shape.

I think Fury by points but who knows. I can see Wilder sparking him the **** out.
          If Fury wins by knockout I'll get you a big cereal.

Comment

wilder is overrated, will get exposed tonight.

Comment

Fury gained 140 lbs, boozed it up, did coke and probably other drugs. You don’t come back from that the same fighter. He gets crumpled tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                Tired of the myth that Fury was inactive for 2+years. Fury was in training for Klitschko rematch up until September 2016, and began training for Seferi in early 2018, so the guy was really only out the gym for a little over a year, if that.

Tired of this loudmouth getting a pass for being a fatass cokehead and getting credit for fighting “mental health”. Dude is the definition of a wanker.

No fcking excuses when the Gypsy Queen gets laid out.
                So you didn't see Fury and how fat he was in the press conference for the Wlad rematch? And no, he didn't spend long in training camp for that one. At no point did he lose any of the weight.

And if you think Fury is back to his best after looking like **** against 2 bums, then you're lying to yourself to try and make out Wilder's win tonight actually means something. It doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
                  wilder is overrated, will get exposed tonight.
                  Non mon gars! Wilder va absolument detruire Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    If Fury wins by knockout I'll get you a big cereal.
                    You know that cereal, Reeses Puffs of whatever the **** it's called?

That's my favorite next to beer and vodka.

Comment

Working...
                    X