Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any offers sent to Golovkin made by Showtime/PBC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any offers sent to Golovkin made by Showtime/PBC?

The Kazakhstan fighter has been a free agent since HBO decided to pull out of boxing.
    Why is it that team Glovkin only considering DAZN and ESPN for their next home network?

message him on twitter and ask him

Comment

How can a premier network considered to be HBO's only competitor,
      not be interested in a guy who's been the constant topic of discussions for years?

Comment

maybe showtime realized he was overhyped? maybe they think he lost twice to canelo(which history says he actually did...no matter what his fans insist)....and that his demands are greater than his worth?

ever think thats possible? hes also not a young, prime, fighter....which is what showtime seems to be in the business of mostly....

Comment

Maybe they blew their free agent cash load on Pac-man figuring they have a lot of potential big money matchups they could make with him (Broner, Danny Garcia etc.). They have matchups they can make with GGG (the two Charlo brothers, Jarrett Hurd, Erislandy Lara, guys at 168) but none of those fights are sure fire box office hits because only one guy in any of those matchups has consistently sold out arenas and done big ratings. Hint...its not the PBC/Showtime guys.

Comment

They have surely been in contact, they'd be mad not to, but it sounds like Loeffler doesn't fancy the fight options on that side of the fence

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              Maybe they blew their free agent cash load on Pac-man figuring they have a lot of potential big money matchups they could make with him (Broner, Danny Garcia etc.). They have matchups they can make with GGG (the two Charlo brothers, Jarrett Hurd, Erislandy Lara, guys at 168) but none of those fights are sure fire box office hits because only one guy in any of those matchups has consistently sold out arenas and done big ratings. Hint...its not the PBC/Showtime guys.
              lolol....they got 50 mil for AJ that they know they never gonna use cause AJ will never let that fight happen on american soil......so its there if the right guy is around

but lets face it....golovkin thinks hes bigger than he is....prob wants a ridiculous deal....he saw canelos and he thinks hes better than canelo ...which hes not

what would pbc do with him? put him against charlo? and then when golovkin gets beat then what?

oh golovkin will fight lara now? lol...thats funny...lara been wanting that fight for years but golovkin rather fight monroe, wade, stevens, geale etc....now all of the sudden a lara fight would be somethign he wants? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                maybe showtime realized he was overhyped? maybe they think he lost twice to canelo(which history says he actually did...no matter what his fans insist)....and that his demands are greater than his worth?

ever think thats possible? hes also not a young, prime, fighter....which is what showtime seems to be in the business of mostly....
                There's no way Canelo won the first fight and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  There's no way Canelo won the first fight and you know it.
                  no i dont know it....i mean....i can see a case for either guy and the draw....theres no way golovkin definitively won that fight.....

and he def didnt win the second one....looked pretty clear to be canelo outclassed him

but that doesnt matter really

look at golovkins fans wondering why showtime pbc arent interested...out here talking about "theres tons of good fights for him there lara, hurd. charlos etc"

yet golovkin had several chances to try to make a fight with lara over the last few years.....yet he chose less credible/notable opponents......when jermall has been brought up in regards to golovkin both loeffler and abel dismiss him "he brings no money...who has he beat"

yet these clowns wonder why showtime has little interest.......golovkins team has dismissed both jermall recently and lara in years past....yet now somehow they are supposed to be viable ? golovkin fans are such clowns man

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    no i dont know it....i mean....i can see a case for either guy and the draw....theres no way golovkin definitively won that fight.....

and he def didnt win the second one....looked pretty clear to be canelo outclassed him

but that doesnt matter really

look at golovkins fans wondering why showtime pbc arent interested...out here talking about "theres tons of good fights for him there lara, hurd. charlos etc"

yet golovkin had several chances to try to make a fight with lara over the last few years.....yet he chose less credible/notable opponents......when jermall has been brought up in regards to golovkin both loeffler and abel dismiss him "he brings no money...who has he beat"

yet these clowns wonder why showtime has little interest.......golovkins team has dismissed both jermall recently and lara in years past....yet now somehow they are supposed to be viable ? golovkin fans are such clowns man
                    My only point was that Canelo lost or drew at best in the first fight. I don't know anything about what offers Golovkin has been given or where he should go.

Comment

Working...
                    X