Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    bbaaahahahahahahaa

the ball hit him right in the face
    It hit the bronze bummer right in his jaw. If that was a hook from Fury, then it’s night-night for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Fury is going to toy with Wilder in there. I'm convinced of it. Wilder is a paper champion. Fury schooled Wlad when he was on that run as lineal champ, and Wilder wouldn't even compete with that Wlad at any point and was scared to fight Wlad. Wilder is going to be swinging for the fences and get clipped himself is what I'm starting to think now. I think Fury will frustrate him to the point where Wilder just sells out and gets caught. Wlad didn't get caught because he accepted defeat rather than getting KO'd. Wilder is actually still in that "undefeated" fighter mindset. I think Wilder is ready to go out on his shield just like he did with the headgear on.
      Good analysis, I tend to agree with this take as the fight approaches. If Fury is calm and in good enough shape he will be a very different animal than anything Wilder has seen before. Fighting a guy taller than you with a longer reach is not something Wilder has really dealt with. If Wlad couldn't figure it out I am not sure how Wilder will. We will see though.

Comment

The name Tyson couldn't be more ill-fitting to pillow hands fury. The fat malignaggi in the flesh. Calzaghe hands minus the calzaghe discipline. Fat to semi fit to delusional in less then a year. Jenny Craig on the trunks during fight night. Ten different trainers should do it! War pillowhands!

Comment

I would not be afraid to box wilder. Im 5 foot 8 so I highly doubt a 6 foot 9 Fury is afraid of a basketball player

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            I would not be afraid to box wilder. Im 5 foot 8 so I highly doubt a 6 foot 9 Fury is afraid of a basketball player
            We don’t believe u, u definitely need more people.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Fury is going to toy with Wilder in there. I'm convinced of it. Wilder is a paper champion. Fury schooled Wlad when he was on that run as lineal champ, and Wilder wouldn't even compete with that Wlad at any point and was scared to fight Wlad. Wilder is going to be swinging for the fences and get clipped himself is what I'm starting to think now. I think Fury will frustrate him to the point where Wilder just sells out and gets caught. Wlad didn't get caught because he accepted defeat rather than getting KO'd. Wilder is actually still in that "undefeated" fighter mindset. I think Wilder is ready to go out on his shield just like he did with the headgear on.
              Not surprised your post lacks necessary context. Fact of the matter is, after Fury “schooled Wlad” his pre-fight drug samples came up dirty.

Tyson has looked like stir-fried sh.t ever since. So instead of expecting vintage Fury, u should probably expect a much more watered down version.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                I don't think he's scared, I believe Tyson will surprise a lot of people.

If he gets caught with a right hand, could be over though
                It's sad that both actual results, and logical reasoning provided by myself and others fall on deaf ears lol. Fury doesn't have to surprise people, but people think backwards.

Fury will both eat Wilders best shots and keep coming forward, and he will beat him from the inside.

Casual cucks only watch the Wlad highlights and go "Fury needs to keep his distance and use his jab and not get touched for 12 or he loses". No he doesn't lol. Laughably shallow and lazy take. Fury does everything better than Wilder. EVERYTHING.
                Last edited by LoadedWraps; 12-01-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  It's sad that both actual results, and logical reasoning provided by myself and others fall on deaf ears lol. Fury doesn't have to surprise people, but people think backwards.

Fury will both eat Wilders best shots and keep coming forward, and he will beat him from the inside.

Casual cucks only watch the Wlad highlights and go "Fury needs to keep his distance and use his jab and not get touched for 12 or he loses". No he doesn't lol. Laughably shallow and lazy take. Fury does everything better than Wilder. EVERYTHING.
                  True, but if history is accurate, one right hand that you don't see can end it(or in this case, a left hand):

Comment

I love how all these sheep are calling Wilder a basketball player. Can't wait to see what you cornballs have to say when he knocks fury the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                      The name Tyson couldn't be more ill-fitting to pillow hands fury. The fat malignaggi in the flesh. Calzaghe hands minus the calzaghe discipline. Fat to semi fit to delusional in less then a year. Jenny Craig on the trunks during fight night. Ten different trainers should do it! War pillowhands!
                      Haha that was comical, spot on analysis.

Comment

Working...
                      X