Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder Is Going to Brutally KO Fury Within 3 Rounds...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    there was no demonstration of footspeed you idiot. it's a big oaf walking on the outside.

Klit was just shot and couldn't follow.
    Genius analytical work.

Surprising you're not sitting next to Paulie on the mic.

Comment

Tyson Fury's style won't work when he doesn't have a footspeed advantage. His big steps away will be chased down by Wilder easily.

Wilder is going to come in from across the ring and start landing right away.

It will be a blow out. Mark my words.
      I will take a note that you said this. 🤔

Comment

If it comes down to a punch up. I’ll pick the guy who’s 44 lbs heavier, with a 70% KO ratio

Comment

Anyone who agreed with the OP must have been brain dead.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
            Anyone who agreed with the OP must have been brain dead.

what are you on about exactly?

Comment

Anyone who says that Wilder didn't know if he could hurt Fury until it was too late is delusional. Wilder knew he could KO Fury, and he was looking for that shot all night. He won't be any better in the rematch, he'll still be looking for the shot.

However, Wilder's strength and conditioning will be the same in the rematch, and Fury's strength and conditioning will be much improved. That's going to lead to Fury winning by wide UD, or stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                Anyone who says that Wilder didn't know if he could hurt Fury until it was too late is delusional. Wilder knew he could KO Fury, and he was looking for that shot all night. He won't be any better in the rematch, he'll still be looking for the shot.

However, Wilder's strength and conditioning will be the same in the rematch, and Fury's strength and conditioning will be much improved. That's going to lead to Fury winning by wide UD, or stoppage.

Comment

Tyson Fury's style won't work when he doesn't have a footspeed advantage. His big steps away will be chased down by Wilder easily.

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                  Agreed. Not sure which round though. Midrounds demolition.

Comment

That must be a big load to swallow now. Huh?

Comment

Lol you look like an idiot now...and then you went into damage control didn't you ?!

Comment

Working...
                      X