Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put some RESPEK on Adonis Stevensons Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Gzovdyk will beat him. Maybe even stop him, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      I respect his fighting skills but hes an absolute piece of **** as a person.
      Why you defending whores?

Comment

Originally posted by fredo [!] View Post
        Adonis went from pimpin hoes to...
        STOP! You obviously do not know sht about him! He was a peado-rapist who raped underage girls and threatened women with knives, forced them to fight each each other for his entertainment, beat them up if they did not bring in enough money, held women in captivity where they couldn't leave the apartment unless they were given permission.

When the women made plans to escape, they were beaten: It was Isabelle’s turn to go through it. Adonis started off by hitting her in the face.

“After that, he took out a knife, he was pressing it against my fingers" she testified at trial.

This piece of sht excuse of a human being was given a slap on the wrist because of two technicalities and did not pay for the crimes he committed!

Comment

We haven't forgotten Superman.

WAR SUPERMAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            STOP! You obviously do not know sht about him! He was a peado-rapist who raped underage girls and threatened women with knives, forced them to fight each each other for his entertainment, beat them up if they did not bring in enough money, held women in captivity where they couldn't leave the apartment unless they were given permission.

When the women made plans to escape, they were beaten: It was Isabelle’s turn to go through it. Adonis started off by hitting her in the face.

“After that, he took out a knife, he was pressing it against my fingers" she testified at trial.

This piece of sht excuse of a human being was given a slap on the wrist because of two technicalities and did not pay for the crimes he committed!
            Allegedly... theres a reason its called innocent until proven guilty...
            do you rly think he would get off on a technicallity for selling/abusing underrage girls? Cmon man u cant be this naive... he was let out of prison after 18 months of a 4yr sentence, what does that tell you? Most likely bcuz they were trying to gather evidence but couldnt make it stick...
            Besides aint nobody get a 4yr sentence in the 1st place for selling/abusing underrage girls... the charges he was accused of by the prosecutors aint the same charges that youre accusing him of

Comment

Stevenson is a decent fighter but I just don't think he's that great. He's feasted on horrible opponents for years. He was on the verge of getting stopped by Badou Jack and Jack looked like he belonged one or two divisions south of Stevenson (size wise). I don't know much about Gvozdyck...but if he's a natural LH and a good fighter then he should win this.

Comment

I will.... if he gets past Gvozdyk.

Comment

Good fighter, and a lot more than just the fearsome puncher he's known as too. I followed both Kovalev and Stevenson through their breakout year in 2013, when they were both knocking mfers out left and right and a collision seemed inevitable... and then... anyway.

I had a lot to say about Stevensons past at the time but honestly, whilst the passage of time doesn't negate what he did as a youth, there probably comes a time to let go and move on. ****... I'd be some kind of hypocrite if I didn't believe people can change, even if I ain't a big believer in redemption. Forgiveness, of course, can only truly come from his victims.

Comment

Today the champ Adonis Stevenson continues to extend a fantastic legacy in the 175 pound division : After Adonis Stevenson successfully defends the lineal and WBC against Oleksandr Gvozdyk ( top five ) Adonis will be one more win away from tying Zsolt Erdei -- who also became lineal of LHW at the start of his reign, for top five longest reigning LHW champion in the history of the sport.

The facts speak to the greatness of 'Superman' Adonis Stevenson, its a shame most of you were sleeping throughout these wonderful years that I been privileged to witness and appreciate this outstanding HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by fredo [!] View Post
                      Allegedly... theres a reason its called innocent until proven guilty...
                      do you rly think he would get off on a technicallity for selling/abusing underrage girls? Cmon man u cant be this naive... he was let out of prison after 18 months of a 4yr sentence, what does that tell you? Most likely bcuz they were trying to gather evidence but couldnt make it stick...
                      Besides aint nobody get a 4yr sentence in the 1st place for selling/abusing underrage girls... the charges he was accused of by the prosecutors aint the same charges that youre accusing him of
                      You still dont know SHT about the situation!!! The one who is naive makes a thread while CLUELESS about the subject matter! He was raping underage girls and just prior to the prosecution court date, the laws of age limits were lowered and he got off on that technicality! judge Jean-Pierres said:

“These young girls were severely beaten. They were forced to beat each other. They were forced to commit lesbian-like acts. They were threatened if they even suggested leaving the group". "I can only imagine the kind of permanent psychological damage from being subjected to the type of abuse Stevenson's inflicted on his victims".

Consider yourself educated on this scum of the earth piece of sht Stevenson!
                      Last edited by richardt; 12-01-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X