Collapse
No announcement yet.

these UK guys are too nice...too gentle..to deal with a savage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That opening statement was so terrible i nearly spat my tea all over my crumpets and slippers. It appears some American people, a small minority i am sure but one that includes this bellend thread starter, are just way too nationalistic. you know USA USA, get in the hole, we are America and we are the best at everything.

When you get people like that they just cant accept that a foreigner, on this occasion a tea sipping soft limey Brit, could possibly beat somebody from the mean streets of America, not when they have Love Actually and weve got Die Hard. America is the best and no weaker foreigner could possibly beat an American from America.

Also its great that Deontay is raging, its great hes got that look in his eye and is from the mean swamps of Bama which means he has to be tougher than a Brit, BUT, We have seen his fights, he isnt very good. And on top of that this is Boxing, none of what you said means anything what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      I feel like I just saw a fight where a guy was talking tough, but was going backwards all fight. I'm having trouble recalling which fighter that was.

I think his name starts with a G?
      Watch your goddamn mouth boy before you get slapped up with the same keyboard you type on.

Comment

that savage sure avoided mr nice himself vlad kilschko, it was up to nice guy fury to show him up

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          That opening statement was so terrible i nearly spat my tea all over my crumpets and slippers. It appears some American people, a small minority i am sure but one that includes this bellend thread starter, are just way too nationalistic. you know USA USA, get in the hole, we are America and we are the best at everything.

When you get people like that they just cant accept that a foreigner, on this occasion a tea sipping soft limey Brit, could possibly beat somebody from the mean streets of America, not when they have Love Actually and weve got Die Hard. America is the best and no weaker foreigner could possibly beat an American from America.

Also its great that Deontay is raging, its great hes got that look in his eye and is from the mean swamps of Bama which means he has to be tougher than a Brit, BUT, We have seen his fights, he isnt very good. And on top of that this is Boxing, none of what you said means anything what so ever.
          If everyone regardless of Nationality would just support the American boxer there would never be any conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by g g g View Post
            watch your goddamn mouth boy before you get slapped up with the same keyboard you type on.

Triggered..

Comment

Mike Tyson was taller in his prime

Comment

Oh please

All Wilde reproved he is a thug with a big mouth who would get slaughtered in the real world

It makes sense he has a crap resume, his Type of people talk big and deliver little

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                  Triggered..
                  I'm the Wilder of BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    You're the uneducated one who created the thread about Wilder will win because the U.K is soft. If Big John Fury got a hold of Wilder with no cameras around one on one do you really think Wilder is going to walk away from that confrontation? Your guy is going down and this place will be win or as a mouse.
                    hahahaha....u think the wilders care about "big john fury"...he wont be there to save tyson....look at the tripe you have written......uneducated? lol....lets see your tax returns and put them against mine small fry.....enjoy your 20 uk ppvs and being a grub

Comment

Question is why do current Brit heavies make way more money than their American counterparts?
                      Will Wilder ever make the kind of money Brits make without importing a Brit?
                      Never.
                      That's why I don't know where the greed and arrogance is coming from.
                      $15 mil, plus 3 title shots and the clown turned it down.
                      It's disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                      X