No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Blows Out Anthony Mundine In First Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outworn View Post

I was expecting to see something devastating after seeing that headline, but he got knocked out by that? What an absolute clown show. I'm always happy to see Mundine lose but the real losers are the people who paid to go watch. Australian boxing is such a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post

Yeah it looked like he was in no condition to continue in my book, I mean he could have shook it off but why lol

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        That may very well be, but officially Horn does have a win over Pacquiao!
        Who's Horn??? I thought that was "Danger" from the movie Million Dollar Baby??

Comment

Jeffrey Horn beat Manny Pacquiao...

Never forget.

Comment

at least mundine managed to get a good throat shove in at the weigh in, seems like that was the best shot he delivered all week.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Horn should fight the winner of Pacquiao vs Broner!
              Like I've been saying. Unfortunately Manny would keep ducking this animal and Broner isn't winning, so

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
              When you beat a legend you become a legend.
              That's now four named fighters this guy has beaten either by KO or decisive judging.

I dare anyone to tell me who has a more solid resume of names in the current crop at either weight class. He has a better resume overall than 7 of the Top 10 P4P's.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                  Good for Horn. Would like to see him back in the ring against middling WW contenders like Vargas or Peterson.
                  He will never fight anybody who is world class after what Crawford done to him. He will look for a weak fight next as got good money against Mundine

Comment

Judges veat Manny. Never forget!😲

Comment

I saw this coming a mile away

As I thought, Horn blew out Mundine in a fight that was just a cash out for AM.

this should go to show just how special Bud and even an old Pacquiao is. Manny beat Horn. Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X