Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: If Fury is 80% of What He Was - He Beats Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Wow! So if he's "not like he used to be" we know why!
    There’s gonna be a big gap in ring iq

I think that’s gonna be the difference

Wilder has bombs for sure but will he be able to land clean on the furious one ... that’s what makes this fight great

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      There’s gonna be a big gap in ring iq

I think that’s gonna be the difference

Wilder has bombs for sure but will he be able to land clean on the furious one ... that’s what makes this fight great
      Classic "Boxer vs. Puncher" bout! Neither are on the level of Ali, Lennox Lewis, or Riddick Bowe, but it should be a great test for both men!

Comment

It is getting closer as the clock ticks. Who wins this, the cruiserweight or drug cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Jim Lampley - you mean the guy who never criticizes boring Floyd, now has an opinion on the entertainment value of a Heavyweight fight in which the guy losing the fight hadn't lost in more than a decade? Lampley wants to see Gatti-Ward. That's not my style. This isn't a ****ing movie.
          If you thought Fury vs Wlad was entertaining then to each his own. that sht was utter trash over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
            Amen to that. Fury got the victory but it was a horrible fight to watch. He should have been given a separate suspension for making past heavyweight champions roll over in their graves.
            Lolol!......at least he's motivated the "past heavyweight champions" to get into some long overdue activity.

Comment

Working...
            X