Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Backs Wilder To Win, But is Praying Tyson Fury Pulls it Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Backs Wilder To Win, But is Praying Tyson Fury Pulls it Off

Tony Bellew expects Deontay Wilder to retain his WBC heavyweight title by beating Tyson Fury in Los Angeles this weekend, but the recently-retired cruiserweight hopes he is proved wrong. Wilder puts his strap and his 40-0 record on the line at the Staples Center on Saturday against the former unified heavyweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wahhhh

That's wacist. He's only cheering Fury on because he's a brit. Just like Canelo cheers for Mexicans!!!

I'm offended!!!!

Comment

Comment

This fight will damage boxing fury be dancing around like david brent wilder be pulling his arms back like hes about to fire and arrow about 3 punches a round til wilder knocks him out legit or a dive this fight is not gona be a good watch

Comment

At least belle w don't think he'd beat fury now. So furys made progress.

Comment

The man made it home safe to his wife and kids

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              The man made it home safe to his wife and kids
              Yeah he seems to be in good spirits. Hasn’t took his loss on the chin and now he gets to enjoy his millions with his family. Good for him.

Comment

this bout is for the WBC BELT that has really always been the actual title for its origin. However, a mistake is a mistake and we all make them and in this case neither man is a unified anything or will be post fight.
                The unified champion as many of you know is the holder of all belts and in particular the coveted WBC crown.
                Tony Joshua fought and won the lineal crown if you wanna call it that when it was (and I will put it how it’s been stated by boxing authorities) “vacated” by the hero diddycoy. Having picked up the ibf en route and defended all three since I would give the edge in terms of being the champ to Tony Joshua. Deontay Wilder is definitely top boy in America and hopefully will remain such on Saturday. But what will be will be and one thing is for certain and fact, this fight will not determine a unified champion.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                  Who’s that ho rubbing her ******* mang?

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                    Wahhhh

That's wacist. He's only cheering Fury on because he's a brit. Just like Canelo cheers for Mexicans!!!

I'm offended!!!!
                    im an Englishman and I can assure you, there are many here including me that want wilder to really do a job on the smelly fat plate of smash.

Comment

Working...
                    X