No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff, his record and the UBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff, his record and the UBF

I believe Charlie Zelenoff gets a lot of unfair criticism. But I think that it's mainly down to a lack of understanding between the slightly different rules boxing under the UBF rules.

Charlie Zelenoff is near 200-0. Yeah, that's right, near 200-0. He doesn't even have a weight class, he fights all shapes and sizes, and against the best underground boxers/fighters in the world and several pros.

One thing I notice, is in certain fights, people are commenting saying that Charlie is running, but when Mayweather runs, he wins the rounds 10-9 and it's called sweet science. But when Charlie runs, he's a chicken. People are getting it twisted. You see, most Charlie's fights generally aren't in a ring. So everywhere is the ring essentially. Him running in to macdonalds and grabbing a milkshake during the fight is just him creating some distance to land a telling blow and tire out his opponent. It's masterful.

Another thing, people saying he's sucker punching people. He's not, he's doing what all great boxers do, landing blows that the other guy doesn't see coming, that maximizes the power.

Also, he's been criticized for putting his hands up and saying "I win", mid fight. But that's UBF rules. In a close fight, the first guy to raise his hands and declare I win, is the victor. I just wanted to clarify these things as I wouldn't want Charlie Z to lose his place among the P4P best in the world, due to people not fully understanding what they are seeing.

This video is frigging hilarious:-

https://www.facebook.com/SmokeTheRoo...1585178209030/

Especially the bit where this clown gasses and exits the ring and the black dude chases after him and beats the crap out of him.

Comment

Charlie Z is still my global fighter P4P #1

Comment

I'd go as far as ranking Charlie Z. P4P #1 in both boxing and MMA.

Ruler of two realms if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I'd go as far as ranking Charlie Z. P4P #1 in both boxing and MMA.

Ruler of two realms if you will.
          He is without a doubt, the ultimate fighting machine.

Comment

He’s up there with Tyson Fury in my book. Wilder couldn’t touch him with that right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
              Also, he's been criticized for putting his hands up and saying "I win", mid fight. But that's UBF rules. In a close fight, the first guy to raise his hands and declare I win, is the victor. I just wanted to clarify these things as I wouldn't want Charlie Z to lose his place among the P4P best in the world, due to people not fully understanding what they are seeing.
              If history ever needs a footnote to describe why the UBF was nothing more than a stain, let this be it.

Comment

Charlie Z for President

Comment

Oh, I see. Julia Slobberts has been fighting under UBF rules.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                    Charlie Z for President
                    In keeping with the new US policy of putting mentally ill people in charge of a nuclear arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                    X