Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me your prediction for Wilder vs Fury. For research purposes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me your prediction for Wilder vs Fury. For research purposes.

So I'm new here. So I don't know who knows there stuff and who doesn't, who I should listen to and who I shouldn't. So I'm carrying out a test.

So if you are brave enough, put your prediction on here. And you are not allowed to say just Wilder by KO. I have extended that to two options instead.

So your options are:

Wilder KO rounds 1-6
    Wilder KO rounds 7-12
    Wilder points
    Fury by KO
    Fury by points

I'm saying Wilder KO 1-6.

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    So I'm new here. So I don't know who knows there stuff and who doesn't, who I should listen to and who I shouldn't. So I'm carrying out a test.

So if you are brave enough, put your prediction on here. And you are not allowed to say just Wilder by KO. I have extended that to two options instead.

So your options are:

Wilder KO rounds 1-6
    Wilder KO rounds 7-12
    Wilder points
    Fury by KO
    Fury by points

Wilder KO 1

Comment

Fury on points.

Comment

Add poll plz. Wilder KO 7-12

Comment

Wilder by KTFO 1-6rds

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post

So your options are:

Wilder KO rounds 1-6
            Wilder KO rounds 7-12
            Wilder points
            Fury by KO
            Fury by points

If you would care to direct your eyes to the top of the front page you might save some duplication of effort. You got Wraps' sticky poll which may also become the RBR and you got the Pick 'em by up by yours truly, which are both asking the same question or thereabouts (the Pick 'ems a bit more detailed).

Comment

Wilder KO 7-12

Comment

Vinnykin, Fury, KO, Mid rounds

Comment

Wilder KO 7-12

Comment

Fury will coast to a 12 round UD win. I could see him stunned here and there but he takes over the fight dominantly after mid rounds. I think he wins at least 9 rounds where he cant be robbed by the judges,i know the Wilder fans will take any win they can get and wont admit Fury won if that happens. The boxing community should just put an asterisk on this fight if that happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X