No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder gets in Radio Rahim's face during heated interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

LOL, I love this. Love his energy, passion and anger when it comes to boxing. We couldn't have a better HW champ for real.

And I'm gonna say something out of left field which might seem random but it's because of Wilder that I've kind of worked on my racism and I'm changing that aspect of myself. I respect him as a person and it has made me change my perspective on some things.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        What is talking abou? 400 years?????

Wilder just STFU and quit with all that mess. I hate when dudes like him are pretending to fight for a cause like Ali did.

Just stfu Wilder.
        It's even more hilarious when he's being flanked by whiter than white Shelly Finkel.

Comment

Radio Raheem needed a new pair of pants after that.

Comment

He seemed upset that it was Radio Rahim before the question was even asked...maybe some history there.

Comment

Pretty sure this interview is from Right after the melee at the Fury faceoff .
              Probably why he's still so pumped up

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Wilder is a ****ty excuse for a human being...mental ******. Radio Raheem is one of the nicest guys in boxing

I'll be rooting for Tyson heavily to bring this dosser back to reality
                So true, man. That dude is always nice and classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                  It's even more hilarious when he's being flanked by whiter than white Shelly Finkel.
                  Lol, straight facts.

Comment

Wilder needs to chill out, if he gets that animated in the fight it won't be to his advantage.

Cool off, relax, the fight is in the bag if he don't do ****** stuff

Comment

Fury should have come to the press conference as Black Panther instead of Batman this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X