Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter: I'm Legit Heavyweight; Joshua, Others Watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
    None of the top guys losing sleep over you
    Give the guy a break he comes to fight really impressed he may not win a world title but will give a good fight that is what really counts, honestly thinks he beat chisora and takam

Comment

Hope we get the Bounty Hunter vs Takam on the 22nd. Winner should be Usyk's first HW fight

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Hope we get the Bounty Hunter vs Takam on the 22nd. Winner should be Usyk's first HW fight
        Who would win that one?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Playing with the big boys now, calling out the champions.
          I guess hez ready to be a scape goat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Who would win that one?
            If Takam is still the guy he was pre-Chsiora, I'm not sure Hunter can deal with the strength and pressure of a man that size. Takam's chin may be shot though and if so Hunter can box him and break him down slowly until he cracks

Comment

On the evidence of his last two fights I think he could actually be more skilled than the vast majority of the current heavyweights, including some of the top ones. However, while he was able to overcome the size difference against Ustinov and Bakole, who were comparative giants but very unskilled, fighting guys who have the same kind of size and weight advantages AND a proper skillset is likely to be a much tougher ask. He should definitely keep going the way he's going though, he has good momentum behind him right now and if he keeps it up and his managers do their job right he might end up in a position where he might slay the real Goliaths of the division. Takam would be a step up in the right direction, then he can set his sights on the likes of Whyte or Ortiz. Beat someone of that calibre and he should be in line for a shot at a title.

Comment

I've seen Hunter's last 3 fights and the loss to Usyk - and they make me think he should have gone straight to HW instead of cutting weight for CW. He's more skilled and has better movement than the majority of HW contenders, can hold a decent shot, and while he's not a 1 punch KO artist like the 2 champs his power looks respectable.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  Give the guy a break he comes to fight really impressed he may not win a world title but will give a good fight that is what really counts, honestly thinks he beat chisora and takam
                  Taking nothing from him, but no top guy at HW is going to sit up and take notice from him beating Ustinov and Bakole.

I also think he beats Chisora, Takam possibly too.

Comment

Working...
                  X