No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury is the best Heavyweight of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury is the best Heavyweight of all time

From the Kevin Johnson fight onward, Tyson Fury is the best Heavyweight there has ever been. Nobody in history could beat him. Here I analyse his resume.

In 2012 he beat Kevin Johnson, this is when Johnson was one of the best in the world, don't mistake this with the Kevin Johnson fighting for paychecks today. It was 12-0 Fury, Johnson at this time, was comparable to Larry Holmes, that kind of level.

Next up Steve Cunningham. Tyson got sloppy in Round 2 and had to get himself up off the floor after a flash knockdown. But after that he became the only man to ever knock out Iron chinned USS Steve Cunningham, the much avoided, multiple world champion, in Round 7. Steve Cunningham then would be comparable to let's say, Leon Spinks. That would have been a great fight.

Next up was journeyman Joey Abell in a comeback fight with Tyson weighing around 25 stone, he toyed his way to an easy KO victory. At one point during the fight, talking to his friend and co-commentator Eddie Chambers, telling him "All in good time, Eddie."

A rematch with Dereck Chisora followed, in the previous year Dereck had massacred the then unbeaten Malik Scott, softening him up for Deontay Wilder. Fury won every second of every round in an absolute masterclass of a performance. After 10 Rounds, Chisora was heard saying to his trainer, "No more, he's just too good." Chisora is a rich man's Joe Frazier.

Tyson then fought the much acclaimed Christian Hammer. Again, Hammer was also toyed with, before being knocked down hard, and pulled out for his own safety at his own request. Hammer is about equal to Andrew Golota.

Fury then faced the great Wladimir Klitschko. At the time, Klitschko was regarded as the best heavyweight of all time. 11 years unbeaten, his record was 64-3, but all of his losses were well before his prime, so generally disregarded, most considered his record to be 64-0. Tyson became the only man ever to beat a prime Wladimir. He won 10 or 11 of the 12 rounds, fighting at times with one arm behind his back, and carrying an undisclosed slight hamstring tear going into the fight. It was unbelievable stuff. Wlad, would be compared to Muhammad Ali, not at all in style, but in that it was either one of them as the best ever, but I would say Wlad. Until Fury of course.

Two or three years later Wlad came to England to give Anthony Joshua all he could handle, he lost the fight by a controversial stoppage after having Joshua in all kinds of trouble earlier in the fight. But at this point, Wlad was finished anyway, no belts, on a losing streak, 2/3 years out of the ring, and being starved of sex by his hot blonde bombshell Hayden Panettiere, who could no longer take him seriously after seeing him outclassed by the Gypsy King, Tyson Fury. And let's not forget, Wlad was also now into his 40's.

Tyson then took two and a half years out to enjoy his life, spend some money, do some drugs, have a few drinks and enjoy the all you can eat buffets. He returned to beat Seferi and former world title challenger Francesco Pianeta to set up a fight with the most powerful heavyweight of all time. This will be the fight of all fights, in my view, Deontay Wilder has surpassed everybody else, even Wlad, to be the second best heavy of all time. Prediction - Tyson getting off the floor to win by Round 11 KO, whilst being 3 points ahead.
    Last edited by Nash out; 11-27-2018, 04:06 PM.

never knew wlad wasnt in his prime at 28 when he lost to brewster, or 27 against sanders after already holding a belt for 3 years , nor did i know people thought he was the best heavyweight of all time when he faced fury.

Thanks for my daily dose of utter bollocks! i was beginning to think today was too level headed ....

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
      From the Kevin Johnson fight onward, Tyson Fury is the best Heavyweight there has ever been. Nobody in history could beat him. Here I analyse his resume.

In 2012 he beat Kevin Johnson, this is when Johnson was one of the best in the world, don't mistake this with the Kevin Johnson fighting for paychecks today. It was 12-0 Fury, Johnson at this time, was comparable to Larry Holmes, that kind of level.

Next up Steve Cunningham. Tyson got sloppy in Round 2 and had to get himself up off the floor after a flash knockdown. But after that he became the only man to ever knock out Iron chinned USS Steve Cunningham, the much avoided, multiple world champion, in Round 7. Steve Cunningham then would be comparable to let's say, Leon Spinks. That would have been a great fight.

Next up was journeyman Joey Abell in a comeback fight with Tyson weighing around 25 stone, he toyed his way to an easy KO victory. At one point during the fight, talking to his friend and co-commentator Eddie Chambers, telling him "All in good time, Eddie."

A rematch with Dereck Chisora followed, in the previous year Dereck had massacred the then unbeaten Malik Scott, softening him up for Deontay Wilder. Fury won every second of every round in an absolute masterclass of a performance. After 10 Rounds, Chisora was heard saying to his trainer, "No more, he's just too good." Chisora is a rich man's Joe Frazier.

Tyson then fought the much acclaimed Christian Hammer. Again, Hammer was also toyed with, before being knocked down hard, and pulled out for his own safety at his own request. Hammer is about equal to Andrew Golota.

Fury then faced the great Wladimir Klitschko. At the time, Klitschko was regarded as the best heavyweight of all time. 11 years unbeaten, his record was 64-3, but all of his losses were well before his prime, so generally disregarded, most considered his record to be 64-0. Tyson became the only man ever to beat a prime Wladimir. He won 10 or 11 of the 12 rounds, fighting at times with one arm behind his back, and carrying an undisclosed slight hamstring tear going into the fight. It was unbelievable stuff. Wlad, would be compared to Muhammad Ali, not at all in style, but in that it was either one of them as the best ever, but I would say Wlad. Until Fury of course.

Two or three years later Wlad came to England to give Anthony Joshua all he could handle, he lost the fight by a controversial stoppage after having Joshua in all kinds of trouble earlier in the fight. But at this point, Wlad was finished anyway, no belts, on a losing streak, 2/3 years out of the ring, and being starved of sex by his hot blonde bombshell Hayden Panettiere, who could no longer take him seriously after seeing him outclassed by the Gypsy King, Tyson Fury. And let's not forget, Wlad was also now into his 40's.

Tyson then took two and a half years out to enjoy his life, spend some money, do some drugs, have a few drinks and enjoy the all you can eat buffets. He returned to beat Seferi and former world title challenger Francesco Pianeta to set up a fight with the most powerful heavyweight of all time. This will be the fight of all fights, in my view, Deontay Wilder has surpassed everybody else, even Wlad, to be the second best heavy of all time. Prediction - Tyson getting off the floor to win by Round 11 KO, whilst being 3 points ahead.
      Do Wlad was in his prime in 2015 ?

Comment

If he beats wilder he is alongside lennox as best British heavyweight of all time. Lennox best win was ageing cruiserweight holyfield. He beat vital but it was on cuts I have to take away from win ever so slightly.
        If he beats Josh also he is behind Ali and Joe louis. If he remains unbeaten till he's 36 cleaning up he is goat

Comment

He will further enhance his greatness by beating Deontay Wilder. I have bet £4000 on it, which will return £10,000. £6000 winnings plus stake returned.

Comment

Working...
          X