Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ASKED Jermall Charlo IF HE WOULD DO HAIR SAMPLE AND HE BLOCKED ME! LMFAO #LINESONLY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motherfuker is doping that's why.

Just like Saunders talking all that ***** on Canelo only to fail a drug test.

He's real suspect right now.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Avoiding is a cheating I agree especially when the fighter has been suspect for a minute but why are you so willing to say they are cheats and not giving them the benefit of the doubt as maybe being forgetful? You were convinced that Saunders and Canelo were 100% innocent after testing positive.

Answer these two questions honestly.

Is it possible that you are biased?

If the Charlo's tested for what Canelo and Saunders did and both Canelo and Saunders "forgot" about their tests would you exonerate the Charlo's and say Canelo and Saunders are guilty?

I'm going to guess that you wouldn't and you pick and chose based on favoritism/agendas. Hence why no fighter you dislike has ever won a close fight and has ducked every fight and every fighter you like has never ever ever cheated or has never ducked or prolonged a fight from happening.

I believe the Charlo's are cheats just as Canelo and Saunders are for what that's worth. They are all guilty of breaking rules.
      I believe someone avoiding testing is more likely cheating than someone willingly giving samples and them coming back with tiny amounts. I mean the could have just avoided the tests like Charlo's couldn't they?

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        OP is a grown ass man using social media like a woman
        And you're on a forum. It's all childish bullshiat that's a waste of time and looked down upon.

I do not let people know I hang out here lol

FUK NO LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
          OP is a grown ass man using social media like a woman
          you on a boxing forum brah. it's pretty much the same.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            How many boxers give hair samples? It's funny how you and other idiots in this thread bash a fighter who has never failed a drug test yet give another boxer a pass for failing one lol. Typical agendas on this site.
            Cant fail if you dont take a test. How’s that for an agenda? Canelo wouldnt have failed if he didnt take. Duh

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              I believe someone avoiding testing is more likely cheating than someone willingly giving samples and them coming back with tiny amounts. I mean the could have just avoided the tests like Charlo's couldn't they?
              They could but whats the worst that they'd find? That they test positive and then given your history you'd defend them (if you're not biased).

Failing a test is guilty. There's so many masking agents and ways to hide stuff that "tiny" amounts means they probably used huge amounts so much so that they got busted despite the masking agents and such.

Charlo's are guilty of avoiding tests which means they are likely guilty of using banned substances and should be banned. Canelo and Saunders are guilty of using banned substances are are likely using more that haven't been detected due to powerful masking agents.

Comment

I saw on another board that both Charlo's have refused to respond to the report of missed tests and are blocking anyone on twitter that even mentions the missed drug tests. LMAO

Comment

Comment

They could but whats the worst that they'd find? That they test positive and then given your history you'd defend them (if you're not biased).

Failing a test is guilty. There's so many masking agents and ways to hide stuff that "tiny" amounts means they probably used huge amounts so much so that they got busted despite the masking agents and such.

Charlo's are guilty of avoiding tests which means they are likely guilty of using banned substances and should be banned. Canelo and Saunders are guilty of using banned substances are are likely using more that haven't been detected due to powerful masking agents.
                    If these masking agents are so powerful they we should presume everyone is cheating?

You can only form an opinion on what we know. What Saunders took was legal under WADA (olympic testing), VADA is the only agency that it's illegal. WADA (Olympic testing) gives athletes from Mexico passes for tiny amounts of clen, because it's so widespread in the meat. WADA is the standard for the majority of sports and is the most highly regarded rules. Boxing changes from one commission to another. If they are clean under WADA rules then they're clean imo.

Comment

BTW i can't stand Sunders. Search my post history. So there goes your biased theory.

Comment

Working...
                      X