• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight

Jack is always in tough fights

Browne lost vs Radivoje Kalajdzic but got a gift decision

And Kalajdzic fights similar to jack imo in the way he step in and out

Browne looked good vs monaghan but they had sparred a lot together and i heard he hurt Seanie in sparring too

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Wait neither of those are Eastern European?? Are you sure?
      Adonisov Stevensonev and Eleidaric Alvarezovic

Comment

Calling it now. A draw.

Comment

I know I will not pay for all 3 PBC PPVs in the next 4 months! This PPV is looking much more interesting than the one coming up Saturday! Jack vs. Browne! Make It Happen! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Poor ppl shouldnt complain.
            I'm not poor, but I'm NOT happy:

The Ring
            November 26, 2018:

Fistianados commentary: The PBC’s Pay-Per-Views

As PBC enters a period where it will show Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury, Manny Pacquiao vs. Adrien Broner, and Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia, all on PPV in a four-month period, this could be true with Showtime and Fox. It’s easy to make a case that in the old pay cable system of paying fighters, the purse demands for these types of fighters in these types of fights automatically send the fights to PPV. In recent years, however, the PPV model has gotten completely out of whack. The super fights have generated extraordinary amounts of PPV buys and total revenue, smashing previous records, but the smaller PPV shows have struggled mightily. Expect this trend to continue because of a number of factors, including the increased market for fighter pay, new en****** like DAZN and ESPN+ that offer similar level of fights as these smaller PPVs as part of their monthly subscription prices, and increased license fees from networks due to the ratings successes that platforms like ESPN have had in 2018.

The unfortunate reality for PBC, is that the fights they’re choosing to put on PPV might all fall into that smaller category. There are a variety of reasons for each of these, but early estimates for PPV buy rates indicate these fights could struggle to top one million total buys for all three combined, and there are realistic scenarios where all three fights combine to do closer to half that number.

https://www.******.com/548267-fistia...pay-per-views/

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I'm not poor, but I'm NOT happy:

The Ring
              November 26, 2018:

Fistianados commentary: The PBC’s Pay-Per-Views

As PBC enters a period where it will show Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury, Manny Pacquiao vs. Adrien Broner, and Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia, all on PPV in a four-month period, this could be true with Showtime and Fox. It’s easy to make a case that in the old pay cable system of paying fighters, the purse demands for these types of fighters in these types of fights automatically send the fights to PPV. In recent years, however, the PPV model has gotten completely out of whack. The super fights have generated extraordinary amounts of PPV buys and total revenue, smashing previous records, but the smaller PPV shows have struggled mightily. Expect this trend to continue because of a number of factors, including the increased market for fighter pay, new en****** like DAZN and ESPN+ that offer similar level of fights as these smaller PPVs as part of their monthly subscription prices, and increased license fees from networks due to the ratings successes that platforms like ESPN have had in 2018.

The unfortunate reality for PBC, is that the fights they’re choosing to put on PPV might all fall into that smaller category. There are a variety of reasons for each of these, but early estimates for PPV buy rates indicate these fights could struggle to top one million total buys for all three combined, and there are realistic scenarios where all three fights combine to do closer to half that number.

https://www.******.com/548267-fistia...pay-per-views/
              Man just have ppl come over and chip in. 4 ppl thats under $20 a piece and then have ppl bring food and drinks.

Were getting 2 undefeated HW's.

Broner vs. Pac is the weak link but the undercard is pretty awesome.

And then lets see Garcia try for GREATNESS!

Im buying all 3. Canelo isnt on ppv anymore so that counts as 2 PPV fights a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Man just have ppl come over and chip in. 4 ppl thats under $20 a piece and then have ppl bring food and drinks.

Were getting 2 undefeated HW's.

Broner vs. Pac is the weak link but the undercard is pretty awesome.

And then lets see Garcia try for GREATNESS!

Im buying all 3. Canelo isnt on ppv anymore so that counts as 2 PPV fights a year.
                Oh yeah, that's how it goes down, but 3 in 4 months is a little ridiculous! It's not the price, it just that when you compare PBC to ESPN+ and DAZN, $80 PPV's are No Bueno! SHO and FOX need to step their game up! I wish SHO would give their subscribers discounts on PPVs! Mr. Espinoza, if you're reading this...Make It Happen!

Comment

Originally posted by TRS View Post
                  Pick a draw.
                  It wouldn’t surprise me tbh😂
                  I actually met Jack at a boxing convention in Vegas during Canelo-GGG 2 fight week and we were laughing at the fact every time his fights go the distance he gets robbed and gets given a draw. He clearly beat DeGale and Bute, he also edged the Stevenson fight as well IMO.

Comment

Good! I absolutely despise Marcus Browne and wouldn't mind seeing him get outclassed. The way he did Thomas Williams Jr. was criminal. Eff him! War Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Oh yeah, that's how it goes down, but 3 in 4 months is a little ridiculous! It's not the price, it just that when you compare PBC to ESPN+ and DAZN, $80 PPV's are No Bueno! SHO and FOX need to step their game up! I wish SHO would give their subscribers discounts on PPVs! Mr. Espinoza, if you're reading this...Make It Happen!

3 ppv's in 4 months isn't too much if we're getting elite level 50/50 fights(wilder/fury) and very intriguing matchups in the main event(broner/PAC & Spence/Garcia) along with very solid undercards. We're finally getting some matchups that pique our interest.

I do agree the ppv prices are too high. That's why alot of times I hit a fight party or go see it for cheaper in the movie theaters (doing that for wilder/fury $25/ticket).

Comment

Working...
                      X