No announcement yet.

Ok GGG fans and Canelo haters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    I can tell you’re young and naive can you even name the 7 rounds canelo supposably won boy? Unlike you, real boxing fans knew what they were watching 8-4 ggg first fight 7-5 second fight and I can name the rounds.
    Name the undeniable rounds pssy.

Comment

Ok!! You’re a Fan!!!1!

Comment

Jesus fuking Christ. Canelo is so vastly superior to GGG that he beat him by the narrowest possible split decision in Canelo loving Vegas on a GoldenBoy show. Give me a break. I love both boxers and think they are pound for pound the best there is. I don't think Canelo is one bit better than GGG and I think Canelo lost a close fight and that's what i always will think. Canelo might be better than GGG because Canelo is still young and improving a lot with every fight and GGG is old and past prime. That's later and remains to be seen. Right now Canelo is not better than GGG in my opinion. Please don't be butt hurt that I think you are wrong about Canelo being better than GGG in every way. On my scorecard Canelo lost and therefor is not better.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Ill break it down, Round 1 was close I saw the judges gave it to GGG I actually gave it to canelo for his ring generalship and the next two rounds were clearly his so 3-0 canelo just like the first fight he started good.

Then the next 3 rounds GGG clearly outworked him and got the better of the exchanges and was punishing canelo with that jab so 3-3 now.

Round 7 could of gone either way I thought ggg did a little more but for argument purposes I’ll give the round to canelo and in round 8 another close round but GGG landed some hard shots towards the end and edged it so 4-4.

Now this is when GGG took over the fight he clearly outworked got the better of the exchanges and landed the harder shots from here on out he clearly won rounds 9-11 so now 7-4 Golovkin.

Last round ggg was doing work again but canelo came up strong in the last minute and I thought he edged it so final score 7-5 for Golovkin.

I seriously can’t believe some of you call yourselves boxing fans and can’t score a fight properly.

Comment

Canelo clearly lost their first fight which is the reason we got a second one. Fans and experts alike shared the same sentiment. The second was closer but GGG edged it out. Unfortunately the fact that GGG is the considered the B side compared to Canelo's larger fame and A side status, and the fact that Vegas has been notorious for leaning towards the A side in close fighters, it was apparent that Golovkin would not get the nod if he didn't secure a knockout or clear victory. I admit and agree that Canelo is a great fighter, but let's not kid ourselves he lost twice.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
              This guy is very wise! I personally like the first win better! Canelo barely broke a sweat!
              Thank you very much for that! Takes a I to see truth! I love boxing period but I will call it how I see it even if my guy loses!
              I'm a Canelo fan true but I'm just as much a GGG fan truth! They are both fun to watch and great boxers. Canelo just happens to be better!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                Canelo clearly lost their first fight which is the reason we got a second one. Fans and experts alike shared the same sentiment. The second was closer but GGG edged it out. Unfortunately the fact that GGG is the considered the B side compared to Canelo's larger fame and A side status, and the fact that Vegas has been notorious for leaning towards the A side in close fighters, it was apparent that Golovkin would not get the nod if he didn't secure a knockout or clear victory. I admit and agree that Canelo is a great fighter, but let's not kid ourselves he lost twice.
                LMAO butt hurt!! GGG didn't win **** the facts not opinions state that fact!!!! LMAO again! Funny.
                Yes if your one sided you see it your way but watching for years I've grown with the sport and actually truly to Floyd for that fact as he played defense so much and was a bore but taught you the right way to score. Maybe watch some Floyd fights. 😉

Comment

I assume your talking to Dumbo? But if you want me to break each fight down I will be glad if you will actually read it.

Comment

Ill break it down, Round 1 was close I saw the judges gave it to GGG I actually gave it to canelo for his ring generalship and the next two rounds were clearly his so 3-0 canelo just like the first fight he started good.

Then the next 3 rounds GGG clearly outworked him and got the better of the exchanges and was punishing canelo with that jab so 3-3 now.

Round 7 could of gone either way I thought ggg did a little more but for argument purposes I’ll give the round to canelo and in round 8 another close round but GGG landed some hard shots towards the end and edged it so 4-4.

Now this is when GGG took over the fight he clearly outworked got the better of the exchanges and landed the harder shots from here on out he clearly won rounds 9-11 so now 7-4 Golovkin.

Last round ggg was doing work again but canelo came up strong in the last minute and I thought he edged it so final score 7-5 for Golovkin.

I seriously can’t believe some of you call yourselves boxing fans and can’t score a fight properly.
                    Lol I want all the SMOKE (did i use this phrase correctly?)

How in the **** did GGG have the edge in rounds 5-9 ???? Round 5 could've gone either way to me, that was a true toss up round. But in no way did GGG win rounds 6 or 8 especially. He was killing GGG to the body in the 6th and he walked down GGG treating him like a punching bag in the 8th.

Also in what universe did GGG dominate round 9?? Just look at these highlights im about to bless you with from rounds 6-9. Also i asked for the "undeniable" rounds yet you are already failing by saying he might've "edged" out some of these rounds so lmfao.

It's time to show and prove baby. Your words don't mean anything if you can't back it up. i challenge you to find GGG highlights that can compare to canelo's:

Comment

Lol I want all the SMOKE (did i use this phrase correctly?)

How in the **** did GGG have the edge in rounds 5-9 ???? Round 5 could've gone either way to me, that was a true toss up round. But in no way did GGG win rounds 6 or 8 especially. He was killing GGG to the body in the 6th and he walked down GGG treating him like a punching bag in the 8th.

Also in what universe did GGG dominate round 9?? Just look at these highlights im about to bless you with from rounds 6-9. Also i asked for the "undeniable" rounds yet you are already failing by saying he might've "edged" out some of these rounds so lmfao.

It's time to show and prove baby. Your words don't mean anything if you can't back it up. i challenge you to find GGG highlights that can compare to canelo's:

Every fight and not just canelo I have to explain to you glove blocks do not count as punches smh you a slow one

Comment

Working...
                      X