Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Honored With National Sports Award in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Honored With National Sports Award in Mexico

The President of Mexico, Enrique Pea Nieto, has presented the "National Sports Awards" to the best Mexican athletes of 2018. WBC, WBA middleweight champion, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, won the prize in the professional branch, for having recovered the WBC, WBA middleweight titles in September, defeating Kazakh superstar and former champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He deserves it for making his country proud.

Comment

he's balding lmao

Comment

Marquez is really PISSed off

Comment

Looks like his father's hairline is catching up to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's completely bald in a couple years.

Good for him getting that award though, he proved his worth in the 2nd fight against Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMedicin3 View Post
            he's balding lmao
            Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Looks like his father's hairline is catching up to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's completely bald in a couple years.

Good for him getting that award though, he proved his worth in the 2nd fight against Golovkin.
            ????

Some peoples hairlines recede a bit and stay like that for another decade.

His hairline has receded a little, but he's not balding. Not yet at least XD

In the first pic Canelo is looking older though...looks kind of frail. Which is strange considering this next fight is against a larger opponent.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

One day canelo is going to have to win a title fight convincingly. He squeaks by too many times. He lost both fights with triple g in my opinion. And of course the opinion of many others. He is not a great by any means

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                  One day canelo is going to have to win a title fight convincingly. He squeaks by too many times. He lost both fights with triple g in my opinion. And of course the opinion of many others. He is not a great by any means
                  What tha fu.ck are you talking about?

Nelo was clearly the best man in the second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                    the hate is real...quit hating on another man's accomplishments.....unfortunately for you your opinion and that of others didnt matter in the fights with ggg

Comment

Working...
                    X