Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade To Canelo: Forget Mayweather, No Excuses - Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    oh, he needs to raise his profile? Ok, I was unaware that this was a Prerequisite to fight Canelo. I assume that rocky fielding has legions of fans in the UK then right?
    no need to ask for a high profile on tune up fights... canelos fight in may better not be another tune up..

Comment

I dont like canelo
      But hes already a hall of famer
      In boxing
      Andrade is the boxer with no money or resume to speak of &
      Will most likely be remembered for his potential more than anybody he fought

Comment

Rocky fielding isn't the best opponent and although I dont see him as a legit champ at 68 he does have a strap that will make canelo a 3 division champ if he wins... With that being said, boo boo is right, canelo needs to come back to 60 and clean house to further build his hof career and get closer to ATG status.... One last thing, Canelo vs Mayweather 2 would be top 3 on the all time ppv sales list. Canelo vs boo boo won't crack top 10 lol
        Last edited by Robi13; 11-22-2018, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Come on now Boo-Boo, Clenela is fighting some scrub who used to wash dishes at the local homeless shelter, he doesn't have time for you.
          Fielding is better than that guy Andrade just fought. But go ahead and shove your head up your ass like always Mr. ESPN talking out your ass.

Comment

I like this fight better than Canelo-Jacobs.

Comment

Hey who the hell boo boo beat in this last farce of a fight he had? Lol..

Comment

So fighting the man (GGG) of the 160 division twice doesn’t mean anything? GGG is way better than Andrade even if styles make fights.

Comment

Clown can howl to the moon.. nah Boo Boo don’t actually spend time fighting credible opponents.. Keep fighting crumbs

Comment

Yes boo boo. During your last fight i literally almost fell asleep.

Canelo should and will fight you, but im not excited about the fight. In the meantime fight someone else and quit obsessing about Canelo.

Comment

Formula from day 1 of boxing risk vs reward. Why? Canella would make 10 times the $ for Floyd rematch vs facing Andrade.

Comment

Working...
                      X