Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Pacquiao is a Black Fighter - F***ed Up Money & Taxes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
    So he's basically saying Black People blow away money and don't pay taxes? WTF.
    Sounds like Stacey abrams

Comment

C’mon AB! Represent for more than the hood... be a role model all around, regardless of race. At least in front of the camera. Lol

Comment

"It doesn't matter if they love you or hate you, so long as they pay to see you!"

How Muhammad Ali's fascination with pro wrestling fueled his career, inspired MMA

From the oft-derided world of pro wrestling, Ali found his missing ingredient. He needed to be arrogant, loud and clever. He needed to be mouthy, to be a compelling character. Any fan he could not infuriate with his arrogance, he wanted to amuse with his wordplay and charisma.

The idea started when Ali watched an aging, golden-era TV wrestling star work the room.

"[I got it] from seeing Gorgeous George wrestle in Las Vegas," Ali told the Associated Press' Hubert Mizel in a 1969 interview. "I saw his aides spraying deodorant in the opponents' corner to contain the smell. I also saw 13,000 full seats. I talked with Gorgeous for five minutes after the match and started being a big-mouth and a bragger.

"He told me people would come to see me get beat. Others would come to see me win. I'd get 'em coming and going."

https://www.cbssports.com/general/ne...-inspired-mma/
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 11-20-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Racist towards his own? Come on man.

Comment

Michael Rosenthal sounds like he sucks the sugar from starbucks. A girly man with a weak heart.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie that shyt was funny. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                Anybody CAN get it!

including driving instructors and black fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Wont lie that is funny

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    "It doesn't matter if they love you or hate you, so long as they pay to see you!"

How Muhammad Ali's fascination with pro wrestling fueled his career, inspired MMA

From the oft-derided world of pro wrestling, Ali found his missing ingredient. He needed to be arrogant, loud and clever. He needed to be mouthy, to be a compelling character. Any fan he could not infuriate with his arrogance, he wanted to amuse with his wordplay and charisma.

The idea started when Ali watched an aging, golden-era TV wrestling star work the room.

"[I got it] from seeing Gorgeous George wrestle in Las Vegas," Ali told the Associated Press' Hubert Mizel in a 1969 interview. "I saw his aides spraying deodorant in the opponents' corner to contain the smell. I also saw 13,000 full seats. I talked with Gorgeous for five minutes after the match and started being a big-mouth and a bragger.

"He told me people would come to see me get beat. Others would come to see me win. I'd get 'em coming and going."

https://www.cbssports.com/general/ne...-inspired-mma/

this is the reason why they selected Broner

this is what he brings to the table

Comment

What else could you expect from this clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X