Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now That Pac Vs Broner Is Done, What About DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now That Pac Vs Broner Is Done, What About DAZN?

We have a PPV fight that will probably sell extremely well.

In lieu of this, should Broner have signed with DAZN back when Hearn made an offer (3 fights for 6.75M) or was turning it down the right move?

And what about Manny and DAZN as well?

Who is buying that fight. It will be allright to be shown on fox /showtime but who is going to buy the PPV. Their is way better 147 PBC fighters PAC could have fought and people would have paid. It’s PBC so you know the undercard is going to be garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
      Who is buying that fight. It will be allright to be shown on fox /showtime but who is going to buy the PPV. Their is way better 147 PBC fighters PAC could have fought and people would have paid. It’s PBC so you know the undercard is going to be garbage.
      So far DAZN in the US has been putting on Garbage cards. Big baby miller as a main event? In kansas??

I forgot kansas even existed. Canelo is single handily saving DAZN.

Comment

Is January a good month for a Ppv? In the uk at least traditionally January is a hard sell.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          We have a PPV fight that will probably sell extremely well.

In lieu of this, should Broner have signed with DAZN back when Hearn made an offer (3 fights for 6.75M) or was turning it down the right move?

And what about Manny and DAZN as well?

That’s a horrible deal. He’ll probably make 80-90% of that in this fight alone.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            That’s a horrible deal. He’ll probably make 80-90% of that in this fight alone.
            When the offer was made I saw a lot of posters saying he should have taken it.

I just want to see what some of those folks think now...

Is there an argument for him still eventually signing with Hearn?

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              When the offer was made I saw a lot of posters saying he should have taken it.

I just want to see what some of those folks think now...

Is there an argument for him still eventually signing with Hearn?
              None of PBCs top guys are goin with Hearn. Why when you can fight on Fox or SHO or PPV.

Comment

Working...
              X