Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis Lomachenko isnt on P4P list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what if he thinks Lomahenko isn't top 10 p4p? Why people angry about it and making a big deal out of it? Boxing fans trying to dictate which fighters other boxers should appreciate? There's no person who can be liked by anybody. Everybody has their own opinion. That's just stupid man
    Last edited by g27region; 11-21-2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

It's P4P, which means it's made up fantasy bullch1t... kid can have who the hell he likes on his list. I am genuinely curious as to which 10 fighters he thinks are better, but that feeling will probably pass in a minute or so.

Comment

This is the same guy that has said the deals Hearn had made must have been rubbish as his team turned them down, implying he hasn't even seen them. He isn't coming across as the brightest person to exist.

Comment

Whenever someone wouldn't put Floyd on their p4p list the argument they used to defend that was it's a personal list and I am entitled to my choice.

Those same posters get upset and make threads and multiple posts if a PBC fighter doesn't have Loma or GGG on their p4p list.

Can anyone of you explain why it one is ok but the other isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Whenever someone wouldn't put Floyd on their p4p list the argument they used to defend that was it's a personal list and I am entitled to my choice.

Those same posters get upset and make threads and multiple posts if a PBC fighter doesn't have Loma or GGG on their p4p list.

Can anyone of you explain why it one is ok but the other isn't?
            That would be hypocrisy, man. Which posters were you thinking of?

Comment

I doubt Lomachenko gives a **** what Davis thinks.

If they fought, Loma would make him look like a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                I think Davis will fight anybody. It's Floyd who doesn't want to risk him.
                But why did Tank go into panic mode when Floyd suggested he fight Loma last year

Comment

So he can't say who is p4p, but he can say that loma isn't. Solid reasoning lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    That would be hypocrisy, man. Which posters were you thinking of?
                    Ghost of dempsey for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      "Floyd, you're just trying to get me beat"

Maybe Floyd forced Tank to post this comment on twitter?
                      Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      But why did Tank go into panic mode when Floyd suggested he fight Loma last year
                      This is a fair point.

I totally forgot about this.

Comment

Working...
                      X