Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Espinoza: If You Think Broner Is Easy For Pacquiao, Think Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Espinoza: If You Think Broner Is Easy For Pacquiao, Think Again

NEW YORK Stephen Espinoza expects Adrien Broner to give Manny Pacquiao a difficult fight January 19. Showtime's president of sports and event programming understands why handicappers have installed Pacquiao, who'll turn 40 before their fight, as a 2-1 favorite over the 29-year-old Broner. That's expected, considering Pacquiao knocked out Lucas Matthysse four months ago and Broner boxed to a split draw with Jessie Vargas in his last bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

shut the fûck up weasel

Comment

Broner is easy for Pacquiao.

Comment

At this stage in Manny's career I don't think it will be.

Comment

Wont be easy but unless he gets kod it wont be that hard too. AB isnt a smart defensive guy. He is easy to hit and tend to lay on the ropes wayyyy too often.

Should be a 8-4 type of fight.

I dont see Manny stopping Broner. He has a great chin.

Comment

Not even worth torrenting.

Comment

Unless Pacquiao has lost all of his abilities, Broner will be quite easy. He's pretty ordinary these days, with out-of-shape-ness to go with it.

Comment

No one thinks Broner will be easy, it's just that Broner is easier than the other WW Champions! I think this will be a good fight, BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE A PPV FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  NEW YORK Stephen Espinoza expects Adrien Broner to give Manny Pacquiao a difficult fight January 19. Showtime's president of sports and event programming understands why handicappers have installed Pacquiao, who'll turn 40 before their fight, as a 2-1 favorite over the 29-year-old Broner. That's expected, considering Pacquiao knocked out Lucas Matthysse four months ago and Broner boxed to a split draw with Jessie Vargas in his last bout.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  I agree with espinoza that this will be an exciting fight.

Comment

pacquiao taps his ass every day of the week and as many times as he wants on a sunday, he only threw 400 punches in the whole fight against Garcia, and 309 against porter, add them together and thats still not enought for a top WW

Comment

Working...
                    X