Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VADA has been informing Golovkin when he will be tested days before?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VADA has been informing Golovkin when he will be tested days before?

This is bull****. What happened to random testing, so the fighter doesn't know when he'll be tested?

Fck Tom Loeffler Canelo schooled Pednaddy Bumlovkin in the rematch. he also turned down 15 milli9n for the canelo trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

This is bull****. What happened to random testing, so the fighter doesn't know when he'll be tested?
      You cannot conclude that. Loeffler May have know that there would be a test AT SOME POINT, after the fight, but not the exact date and time.

Besides, the real issue is that loeffler implies that testing was being cancelled as soon as there was a demand for Clenelo to take one also.

Comment

Well Canelo is a massive drugs cheat but we all knew this already. Drugs cheat, ref cheat, judges cheat, wraps cheat. And on top of all that he tries to tell us he is Mexican and he is ginger.

Comment

I'm actually not surprised. VADA just transports samples.

I remember reading an article in which Victor Conte claims he is putting together a new testing agency called "VADA."

Gonna go look for it.

https://www.boxingscene.com/conte-ai...am-vada--40647

“I'm going to tell you something that we've never disclosed to anybody before. And we've been working on this and I'll tell you some of the names, because this has been written about in some boxing magazines. Dr. Margaret Goodman (former ringside physician and Medical Advisory Board Chairman for the Nevada State Athletic Commission), Dr. Flip Hamonsky (Former Nevada commissioner), I'm involved, and there's another very high profile anti-doping world renowned expert involved. We'll reveal who this is shortly, but he is one of the most credible people in the world of anti-doping,”

Lol. VADA is a scam
          Last edited by Dosumpthin; 01-27-2019, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Is it being interpreted correctly, I take it as GGG was tested, loeffler asked was Canelo being tested, they said yes and then cancelled the test for canelo

Comment

Working...
            X