Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Confirms He'll Work With Roach Again For Broner Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant move by Manny, the band is back together Broner is in trouble!

Comment

When is Broner going to smarten up and get a new trainer? He could do so much better if he up his work rate significantly. Everyone else sees it but him and his team. He seems to have good conditioning and stays strong until the end of the fight, which was evident in the Maidana and Porter fights. Just my opinion, but the kid needs to try to quit doing his poor imitation of Floyd. I honestly think he could beat Pac if he threw about 20-30 more punches per round.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        yeah right... i can see it already... roach and buboy not seeing eye to eye, etc. you think roach is gonna let someone like buboy takes over while roach is on the sideline at his own gym?!
        It ain't Roach who is running the show....its Manny he will let Roach know when to get in. Buboy is the main man now

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          Might be a good thing... Pac seemed much more aggressive and explosive with Buboy.
          True. He lost his aggression with Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            That's such a slap in the face to Roach. Back on the team but not the head trainer??? WTF???
            Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Thats an insult. Sad to see.

Sounds like Pac really just doesnt feel comfortable anymore beating on the pads with Roach and feels guilty for working a 58 year old with parkinsons. Is that really a surprise though? Hes let up on opponents he could have stopped because he didnt want to batter them more.

Comment

The average IQ of this place drops significantly when Pacquiao threads get going.

It's like it's 2011 in here all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                When is Broner going to smarten up and get a new trainer? He could do so much better if he up his work rate significantly. Everyone else sees it but him and his team. He seems to have good conditioning and stays strong until the end of the fight, which was evident in the Maidana and Porter fights. Just my opinion, but the kid needs to try to quit doing his poor imitation of Floyd. I honestly think he could beat Pac if he threw about 20-30 more punches per round.
                I agree with everything you said except the new trainer part.To be honest, I don't think finding a trainer with the proper training techniques and regimen, along with the right instructions between rounds is Broner's problem. Just like the name says, Broner is the problem. He lacks discipline and could even have some kind of personality disorder or something, who knows. But mostly Broner's problem is dedicating himself to the sport and avoiding distractions. He is a talented boxer, he just needs to know when to turn off the goofy **** and get down to business.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  Cunningham is his new trainer.

Comment

Um.. Pacquiao’s 60-7-2 btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                      Cunningham is his new trainer.
                      Great news then. I think Broner is a very live dog if he can up his punch output significantly, like I said. If he doesn't, Pac will pick him apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X