No announcement yet.

Rumour: Okolie sent home for spying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour: Okolie sent home for spying

Okolie has been sent home from Fury’s camp for being caught by Ben Davidson filming sparring and sending it to Eddie on WhatsApp.

Source? I feel like this would have made the news.

Comment

Maybe he was sending it to Barry saying 'You should have signed him when you had the chance'

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Source? I feel like this would have made the news.

Just something that popped up on Facebook, take it with a pinch of salt for now.

Could be an interesting turn of events if it really did happen.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
          Just something that popped up on Facebook, take it with a pinch of salt for now.

Could be an interesting turn of events if it really did happen.
          If it happened I’d be very interested since I don’t recall ever hearing about something like this happening. Might set precedent.

I know it would likely **** over Okolie’s career if true. Nobody will want to work with him.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
            Okolie has been sent home from Fury’s camp for being caught by Ben Davidson filming sparring and sending it to Eddie on WhatsApp.
            why you are liar

Comment

Rumour is basically another way of saying it's BS.

Rumours that have come out of the Fury camp so far are Fury was dropped by Joyce and that Joyce was dropped by Fury lol.

Next rumour will be Okolie sent home for spying on Fury in the sauna and taking pics and sending them to Kell Brook, lol.

Comment

Fury knows that Okolie obviously has AJ/Hearn links to start with, they wouldn't have brought him in if they were worried what gets back to his team or not.

People take everything too seriously. Fury gets along with AJ and Hearn more than people think. He says things for public persona, but Hearn has already said that he gets along well with Fury in person and that Fury and AJ have talked on the phone at times. People get fooled by fake drama. Those involved know it's all just part of the game.
                Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 11-19-2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I love sparing rumors

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Working...
                    X