Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I Hope Golovkin vs. Charlo Eliminator Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Espinoza and Haymon need to make this fight happen.
    ASAP.
    They already told tom they ready but Triple L, abel & tom said no....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      They already told tom they ready but Triple L, abel & tom said no....LMMFAO!
      Uncle Haymon is not sending any offer to team Glovkin doe.
      He's scared for Charlo.

Comment

Well it won't happen Mr. Suliman so now what? Charlo vs Martin Murray who is somehow #2

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Ive read the WBC rules. And it says if there is no clear #1 then those two should fight for it and then #1 vs. Champ.

Hey! I want to see Charlo fight Canelo so that dont even bother me. If that fight happens before GGG and GGG III fight never happens that will be on GGG and not a duck by Canelo. GGG can force a mando by beating Charlo. If Canelo fights Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade and never fights GGG again Im cool.

I ask you this? What if GGG fights 2-3 bums waiting on Canelo while Canelo Fights a tough fight and then a gimme every year?

I have no doubt in my mind the Cinco De Mayo fight will be Jacobs or Charlo. While GGG fight Vanes jr. or some other Soup Can.

I like GOOD fights. Just look at their resumes?? What I didn't understand is almost ALL GGG fans wanted Vanes over Sergiy??? And now dont want to see Charlo vs. GGG??? Dont you like Good fights?? If not then I do. Let Canelo protect GGG and fight Charlo instead...
          With regards to the WBC rules I will take your word for it, since Charlo became interim champ maybe that was what he earned with that eliminator a couple years back. Look I agree I wanna see GGG fight big names now, tbh Charlo is a huge risk and hells yeah I will watch it.

But people are idiots, especially when fanboying for their favourite fighters.

But let's call it like it is, GGG chose Vanes because Sergiy was too great a risk to a sweet sweet payday waiting for GGG in September and it cost him a belt. There was no point going to war with Derevyanchenko then fighting 4 months later against Canelo, anyone should be able to admit that. It was a duck but a pretty smart one. Golovkin needs to fight someone meaningful next, I hope we aren't disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Charlo would be a top 5 win

also, you have no idea what Charlo will achieve in the future, he could go on to have a great HOF career and further enhance Golovkin's legacy..... just like Canelo is doing now, to enhance Mayweather's legacy

when will Golovkin ever willingly walk into a difficult fight ?
            I agree I want Golovkin to take a risk next fight, the time is now I hope we aren't disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Uncle Haymon is not sending any offer to team Glovkin doe.
              He's scared for Charlo.
              He would be scared FOR Triple L cuz he doesn't want Jermall to catch a case for doin' a red rum on Triple L....lmmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Well it won't happen Mr. Suliman so now what? Charlo vs Martin Murray who is somehow #2
                Triple L had A LOT of those so what difference does it make??

Comment

I still can't believe Loeffler's response to this fight.....

..... " it makes no sense ".....

Charlo is a shortcut to another HUGE payday with Canelo

seriously, what fight does make sense to you Tom..... ?

surely they can hear what punters are saying about their shltty opponent selection?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    He would be scared FOR Triple L cuz he doesn't want Jermall to catch a case for doin' a red rum on Triple L....lmmfao!
                    Glovkin is still a lucrative fight for anybody interested in fighting him.
                    Why not tell uncle Haymon to send an offer lil G can't refuse?
                    Lil G is network homeless now. HBO quit boxing.
                    You gotta be an idiot to expect Loeffler sending offers knowing that HBO is gone.
                    Showtime and powerful uncle Al gotta do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X